Shouldn't have let his wife know he was going out to play nine Hoes. :D

Now all he will be able to do is stay home and practice his strokes.:shakehead:

Sorry... I just could stop myself. :ban:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last night Letterman said one of his girlfriends said, "Tiger's not a 10, he's a 12!"

Doesn't that make him two over par? :BLAA: :spank:

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well he is on the 10th hole now ...allegedly.

The wife has moved out...the mother in law is in hospital...his sponsors are pulling out...he had to miss his own golf tournament at the weekend. There is not a lot going for Tiger at the moment...OK he is a billionaire still.

If he has "Looked after" these 10 women, I wonder how many he has actually turned down..thousands I would expect. Does that make him not such a bad guy after all?

Steve

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well he is on the 10th hole now ...allegedly.

The wife has moved out...the mother in law is in hospital...his sponsors are pulling out...he had to miss his own golf tournament at the weekend. There is not a lot going for Tiger at the moment...OK he is a billionaire still.

If he has "Looked after" these 10 women, I wonder how many he has actually turned down..thousands I would expect. Does that make him not such a bad guy after all?

Steve

Would have been better for him to just tell his wife that he could not be faithful up front. Then, after that was over - go sow some wild oats. - my two cents as an armchair quarterback:D