Im back

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I havent been around in a while got deployed to Iraq and have been really busy lately. But since things are settled in a bit i have more down time so i should be around a little more.

I missed you guys :p

W

wrightme43

Glad your back. I laugh about all jacked up on mountain dew at least once a week.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome back, and thank you for serving. Hope you get to ride a bit wherever it is that the Army needs you :Sport:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I havent been around in a while got deployed to Iraq and have been really busy lately. But since things are settled in a bit i have more down time so i should be around a little more.

Thank you for your service! Are you still there are back in the US? Either way be safe and glad to have you back.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thank God your safe mate, I hope you have a pleasent transition back to normal life.

Neil

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

WELCOME BACK!!! Glad to have you home safe!!:thumbup: