I'm 30?! That can't be right

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I am no longer a 20 something year old hooligan anymore...but I guess 30 isn't that bad. I'm at a great point in my life and wouldn't change a thing, except maybe still be 29 haha. On the plus side myself and 5 of my friends that have or will turn 30 this year are going to Germany for oktoberfest this year as a "we are getting old and need to go have some crazy fun to make up for it" kind of thing.

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
30 is that it ... i`m 39 n still looking for crazy things to do :rockon::thumbup:

Age is a number nothing more ...i figure just because you become a certain age does not mean you got to suddenly be sensible now does it :rolleyes:

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, 30 or whatever age changes nothing. If I am not at work I am out hanging with friends or out doing something. I'll wait for arthritis to slow me down haha. It is just hard to let go of those 20s.

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
Also, going on vacation to Germany is a crazy kind of fun for me cause I've never been out of the country except for my deployment, which I don't count as a vacation lol

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I can't even remember that far back! :BLAA:

Like everyone else, enjoy life, age is just a number. Don't go too crazy in Germany!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon: Happy Birthday! :rockon:

Don't worry you'll be okay.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6n7AVKQVCw&list=UUT01b7i_GF9H9-u9N9e22AQ&index=5&feature=plcp]Jerry n Cliff.avi - YouTube[/ame]

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
I do hope that is a slow week to 55 there RedW lol! Also, this weekend some friends and I will be going on this thing called the Urban Pirates in Baltimore. It's a hour long booze cruise with a pirate theme. Dress up like a pirate a little and party it up. Oh and we can bring our own booze, we are bringing a little cooler. They go around with rum shots, but I am guessing that won't be enough. Should be some childish fun.:thumbup:

there's the site
Adult B.Y.O.G. Cruises

patrickb37

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently turned 30 as well. Went to Germany for Oktoberfest this last year and it was a ton of fun. Just be sure to get to the beer tents early! A lot of the seating is reserved, and you can't get served without a seat.

I didn't start riding until fairly recently either. Probably better that I waited since I'm less tempted to act like a squid being more mature and all. :D

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently turned 30 as well. Went to Germany for Oktoberfest this last year and it was a ton of fun. Just be sure to get to the beer tents early! A lot of the seating is reserved, and you can't get served without a seat.

I didn't start riding until fairly recently either. Probably better that I waited since I'm less tempted to act like a squid being more mature and all. :D

Yeah, I have been told. We do have a reservation for one of the tents. Which when I saw pictures of these "Tents" it blow my mind cause they have a different idea of what a tent is. Those tents there look more like hard stand buildings. I was expecting some kind of a large cloth thing, but they go all out over there I guess.

My buddy's wife went last year so she will be our guide.