If you could Trade up at no expense, would you?

Would you upgrade?

• Total voters

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
No object? Hmmmmmmm. Then that would be a tie between the Ducati Multistrada 1200 and the Yamaha Super Ténéré 1200.

Ducati for more sporting ride and Super Ten for distance touring.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
A guy that I train with has a Ducati that cost like $65k factory, and a specced R1 that cost more than the Ducati - it has like $35k of suspension in front end alone :eek:

WOW that s some rich guy with a nice taste for bikes!

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Care to name drop ?? :D

He hasn't raced for a few years, but still test rides for triumph, metzeller, Dunlop and occasionally Yamaha.

His name is Jay Davis-Goodall - you might see him over at the Isle of Man in the next few years as he gets back into it - he used to race against a previous TT winner, and never lost against this bloke (his name has completely slipped my mind) - he has previously been invited.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
An he won the Pacific Region MotoGP a few years back. Big on safety here in QLD, so I'm hoping to take extra lessons from him to learn a little more about getting the best out of my fizzer

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I would probably go bonkers with bikes if money was no object. A bike for every application, and my FZ if I didn't know what the application was going to be. However if I could only trade and not add I might just keep the FZ, but if I could add, the Ducati Street fighter S would be the first one.
View attachment 36193
then would pay to have this concept built
View attachment 36194

nabaah

Reaction score
Visit site
If I could trade for any bike I would want the ducati streetfighter. I got to see one up close the other day they look and sound sweet. I do love my fz6!

yamahog

Reaction score
Visit site
kinda diggin the fz8, but I've always wanted an FJR! especially after the two day ride we just got back from...lots of mountain twisties and the fz did awesome, even two-up, but I sure would like the more dedicated tourer.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
kinda diggin the fz8, but I've always wanted an FJR! especially after the two day ride we just got back from...lots of mountain twisties and the fz did awesome, even two-up, but I sure would like the more dedicated tourer.

Man, i've stayed in Cody, WY, You've gotta have some excellent twistys up that way, i envy you :thumbup:
I agree i like the way the fz8 looks, i've got a concours 1000 in the garage for when i wanna try something geared more towards touring

D

Dave.TX

I don't even have a bike yet but if I did and money was no object I'd say an FJR. Then I saw the Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring. BMW makes a nice one too. I need to win the lottery so I don't have to wish.

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes. I would go with the Ducati Multistrata 1200. I would like something that could go off pavement if I wanted to. Best of both worlds. I really like my FZ though.