I want something cheesy for diner!!!

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
"EASY CHEEZY CHICKEN"

Great flavor and even better warmed up the next day.
Ingredients

* 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
* 4-6 slices Swiss (or American cheese but Swiss is the best flavor IMHO)
* 1 pkg. herb stuffing mix
* 1 can cream of chicken soup
* 1 stick melted butter

Directions

In a baking dish, place chicken breasts on bottom, and place slice of cheese on top of each chicken breast. Spoon soup over cheese, put stuffing mix on top of soup. Pour melted butter over stuffing mix. Cover and bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Ostefondue.jpg

Cheese fondue ,- basicly chonks of bread dipped in melted cheese!!!

Don't get more cheesy than that!

Last edited:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"EASY CHEEZY CHICKEN"

Great flavor and even better warmed up the next day.
Ingredients

* 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
* 4-6 slices Swiss (or American cheese but Swiss is the best flavor IMHO)
* 1 pkg. herb stuffing mix
* 1 can cream of chicken soup
* 1 stick melted butter

Directions

In a baking dish, place chicken breasts on bottom, and place slice of cheese on top of each chicken breast. Spoon soup over cheese, put stuffing mix on top of soup. Pour melted butter over stuffing mix. Cover and bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees.
DUDE!! ummmm this sounds AWESOME!!! gonna try it!! :rockon::rockon: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any update for the cheesy diner? :BLAA:

Yea ....heres how i roll....a bag of doritoes a can of mushroom soup..a can of cream of celery.... . a jar of cheese whiz,,,1lb grilled chicken breast a pound of shreded sharp cheddar.... layer after mixing soups and cheese whiz ....chips ,chicken ,chips so on till filling a baking pan then 30 min at 325 covered in cheese or until fully melted using full cooked chicken of course...and is unbeleivably cheesy goodness!!!

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
My favorite cheesey meal is a Brie and Mango Quesadilla. Real easy, take a tortilla, and melt brie, slices of fresh mango, some salsa, grill it in a pan. Cheesey goodness.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I absolutely love cheese-stuffed Chile Rellenos.

I've also been on a smoked Gouda kick lately, just a nice slice or two when I get home from work, yum!

Green Chile cheeseburgers (a New Mexico specialty) are also high on my list.

Plain ol' nachos are great, but I don't like to make them like the chain restaurants do, with mounds of guac, sour cream, beans, hamburger, black olives, and it comes in a thick pile that congeals into this lukewarm, soggy mass within about four minutes, YUCK! :tard:
I prefer to spread a single layer of unbroken chips, sprinkled with two types of cheese, and perhaps a jalapeno slice on every other chip. That's nachos! :rockon:

Beer/Cheddar cheese soup is excellent!

Homemade (not the "blue box") mac-n-cheese is the ultimate comfort food.

DAMMIT, I'm hungry as heck now! :Flip: :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Man there's this Guy and his wife who have a little hole in the wall restaurant near us and he makes this chicken and cheese sauce sandwich that's off the charts! It's on toast with this cheese sauce that's spicy hot. I mean it's like too hot to really eat, but it's so Cheesy Flave-O-Flave you can't stop till it's all gone and you just sit there sweating! But Man! is it good! I have to get the recipe :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I absolutely love cheese-stuffed Chile Rellenos.

I've also been on a smoked Gouda kick lately, just a nice slice or two when I get home from work, yum!

Green Chile cheeseburgers (a New Mexico specialty) are also high on my list.

Plain ol' nachos are great, but I don't like to make them like the chain restaurants do, with mounds of guac, sour cream, beans, hamburger, black olives, and it comes in a thick pile that congeals into this lukewarm, soggy mass within about four minutes, YUCK! :tard:
I prefer to spread a single layer of unbroken chips, sprinkled with two types of cheese, and perhaps a jalapeno slice on every other chip. That's nachos! :rockon:

Beer/Cheddar cheese soup is excellent!

Homemade (not the "blue box") mac-n-cheese is the ultimate comfort food.

DAMMIT, I'm hungry as heck now! :Flip: :rolleyes: :D

Yeah and with the membership over 10,000 strong and Donny starting this cheesy thread, I wonder how much weight the forum will gain cuz I know I'm headed for that special 'Spicy Cheesy Chicken Sandwich' tomorrow for lunch and prolly a cheesy omelette for breakfast! :eek: :rolleyes: :rockon:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, try the "cheese fondue" (with white wine).... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome :)

Google for the recipe!

fondue-savoyarde.jpg