I want fairings, cant find them

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to turn my bike into a fully faired one as I have seen some others have. But I cant for the life of me find fairings....what to do?? where can I find some? I am in canada but am willing to order from anywhere....

this what she looks like now:

IMG_0009.jpg

marcusclong

Reaction score
Visit site
hey doc, get in touch with:
yamaha motor canada LTD.
480 Gordon Baker Rd.
Toronto, ON
M2H 3B4
(416) 498-1911
Web address (just copy and paste)
htpp://www.yamaha-motor.ca/accessories/images/4S8-W0712-60-00.jpg

I hope this helps!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, awesome. cheers, ill look into each of those. got to wait till august tho as im broke for now :) already spent everything on the fz6 so far (gear too :p )

if anyone knows other avenues plz post them too, greatly appreciated.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed the only place in the North American continent (so far that I can find) is Yamaha-motor Canada that even has lower fairings (for the 07-08). So, you are definitely in the right place to get them! I have emailed them to see if they will sell me a pair -- keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck with your new ones when you get em. :stupidpc:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed the only place in the North American continent (so far that I can find) is Yamaha-motor Canada that even has lower fairings (for the 07-08). So, you are definitely in the right place to get them! I have emailed them to see if they will sell me a pair -- keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck with your new ones when you get em. :stupidpc:

Let us know if Yamaha Canada will ship them to the US, i want them for my 07 and have had no luck. I am heading to Canada on Wednesday and if i see a Yamaha dealer i may swing in to talk to them about them...

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Let us know if Yamaha Canada will ship them to the US, i want them for my 07 and have had no luck. I am heading to Canada on Wednesday and if i see a Yamaha dealer i may swing in to talk to them about them...

Very cool...hope you have success!:D

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I emailed them on Friday...the website stated that a response would be give around 3 to 5 business days, but I will let you know.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i asked at a yamaha dealer accessories/parts counter. they told me they couldnt get them. if ur gonna get them thru yamaha the only way i can see that happening is calling 1-800-yamaha or whatever yamaha's direct number is