I upset my bike,

desperate

Reaction score
Visit site
My last post was a mini review and an idea to trade in my FZ6 for a bigger bike. So after that went to a BMW showroom and fell in love with a GS1200,my bike was left all alone outside rubbing shoulders with all those big BM's. All excited about a new bike went home, next day rolled out the FZ6 and went for a ride. My baby went like a dream, the smoothest she has ever been, responsive and full of power. Went past another bike who at traffic lights lifted his visor and said "is that a 1000"

So had a reality check and looked again at the price of that BM:eek:The fazer stays:thumbup: and as a treat luggage is on for a weekend in London. Curry tonight, Proms in the Park Saturday night, and an ABBA tribute sunday night.

I love my FZ6

Last edited:
So had a reality check and looked again at the price of that BM:eek:The fazer stays:thumbup:
I love my FZ6

Good call. I had a R1200RT SE and it's a great bike of course, but too heavy for me (had to get assistance every time I dropped it) and expensive!

Just fitted a cat elim pipe and Pilot Road 2's to my FZ6 and I've been tearing up the commuter traffic like a good un' these past few days of good weather. This is one sporty all-rounder, Yamaha are making a mistake if they ditch it.

Sounds to me like you inspired your bike, and yourself. Always great to know you made a good decision.

Back