I think I am finally done

D

Dave.TX

Just in time to put it up for the winter! :BLAA:

It looks sharp. I like the red wheel stripes, red brake lines. Also that you painted the rear passenger foot pegs and such black along with your rear sets. The lower fairing looks great too.

You're not done, by the way. Maybe done as of this posting but you'll want to do more, like levers, etc. Nice job, Stewie.

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
i did levers and bar end weights nav maount steering dampener 12v outlet heated grips two brothers juice box r6 cams and r6 forks and more

Grouse

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet, now get out there and us it. Now you will have to get used to people saying " WOW that's nice, what is it ?" :rockon:

BTW love the rear break reservoir cap and oil filler cap very nice touch:thumbup:

D

Dave.TX

You've done a lot of work and it looks good.

Very nice indeed , I reckon a red chain would really set it off :thumbup:

There's red chains? Gonna hafta look into that, would look good on a black bike... I'm gonna do the red stripes on the wheels eventually too.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There's red chains? Gonna hafta look into that, would look good on a black bike... I'm gonna do the red stripes on the wheels eventually too.

Yeah mate there sure is :thumbup:.................. Humpy wanders off to find a link for you :D

Here you go , as promised :rockon: http://www.ekchain.com/color.htm

Last edited:

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I thought about the red chain but will see. I got swing arm stickers on the way. I have owned the bike for three years and this year i went overboard on the mods. I thought i would treat myself now that the bike is paid off.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great once im ready to get my r6 cams i might have to hit you up for some hints and tricks

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
No it is a givi rack for soft saddles and chevyfazer it was very easy to do the r6 cam swap. I got lucky valves did not need to be adjusted they were all in spec. But i am ase cert and have my own 3 bay auto repair shop with just about every tool needed. It only took about 2 hours

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
No it is a givi rack for soft saddles and chevyfazer it was very easy to do the r6 cam swap. I got lucky valves did not need to be adjusted they were all in spec. But i am ase cert and have my own 3 bay auto repair shop with just about every tool needed. It only took about 2 hours

Ive herd from others that its real easy and im the same minus the 3 bay repair shop just a shop in a back yard with one bay and a uper "machine" shop

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
So then it should be easy for you. Hardest part was getting valve cover back on without gasket falling off.