I spied two FZ6s today

S

sportrider

I spotted two FZ6s today on my way home. the first one was black on the I-10 westbound near Cook St. in Palm Desert.
the second was a blue one with a blue tinted double bubble windshield. it also was I-10 westbound about 10 miles behind the first.

was it anyone from here??? if so :welcome: and speak up!!!!

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
[thread hi-jack] A few weeks ago i spotted a red fz6 just like mine, with SS Scorpions i believe, and a dark smoke windshield. It was on the I5 next to the Irvine Spectrum on the carpool lane, exited off on Alicia (just like me) but was ahead and i got caught at a red light never saw him again...
[/thread hi-jack]

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have yet to spot one in L.A. A month ago, by the coffee shop across from UC Berkeley I spotted an 2008 FZ6. :cheer:

xj750_Pete

Young Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
There seems to be quite a few so cal FZ6ers, but I never see any of you guys. I ride in the pasadena/210 area and have seen plenty of CBR600s, GSXRs, R6s, Ninjas and Harleys, but have yet to spot a FZ6.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
There seems to be quite a few so cal FZ6ers, but I never see any of you guys. I ride in the pasadena/210 area and have seen plenty of CBR600s, GSXRs, R6s, Ninjas and Harleys, but have yet to spot a FZ6.
The other day i saw a brand new 08 Black FZ6 that was purchased from Mission Motorsports in Irvine. Also i've seen a Blue (pre 07) riding around. But like you all i mostly see are CBR's, Ninja's, GSXR's and Harleys.

SanNYC

Reaction score
www.dozendames.org
And then there were three. :thumbup:

I went riding the other day with two other people who own FZ's

ThreeFZs.jpg