i need your honest opinions...

keep it as it should be.. i thinks your bike is one of the nicest Raven fazers out there..plus im on a mission to get mine as black as possible so im biased :)

Updated pics!!!

Thanks for all the input guys... i took some time and updated it a little with better pics... let me know what your opinion is now.. i edited the colors a bit to make them more realistic...

still a no go for ya??

:confused:

**yes i know i cropped the spring out lol... i messed up taking the rear pegs off and just said screw it.

24796d1264643336-i-need-your-honest-opinions-2010mods1.jpg

this one! Like how it is understated.

Re: Updated pics!!!

Thanks for all the input guys... i took some time and updated it a little with better pics... let me know what your opinion is now.. i edited the colors a bit to make them more realistic...

still a no go for ya??

:confused:

**yes i know i cropped the spring out lol... i messed up taking the rear pegs off and just said screw it.

Nice photoshop work ! I thought you finished the project lol!

My opinion still stands though. Don't overdo the red!
I like how it looks with no passenger foot pegs.

Re: Updated pics!!!

Nice photoshop work ! I thought you finished the project lol!

My opinion still stands though. Don't overdo the red!
I like how it looks with no passenger foot pegs.
do you think this is too much? i think i hit just about enough, any more red and it would start to scream...

@ heath, as it stands im going to start working on it sat morning... so far the only thing that i have paid any $$$ for is the paint, and new mirrors that should be here today or tomorrow. Other than that, its all just painting what i already have. :rockon:

Am I cheap? yes... lol... but with little cash flowing this year, i figured i would do as much modding as humanly possible with as little money as possible. The only thing i am going to do that actually COSTS money is the projector angel eye swap, and thats only if the deal works through, and i already put in a couple hours overtime to make up for it lol...

If you really want to go with some red, this is what I think you should do.. Red steel braided brake lines, red levers and red rear sprocket. And keep the rim tape.. That's it, that's all! :thumbup:

Back