I Miss Riding

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All I know that I haven't been on the road for over three months and I still have, oh, about four more to go.)

I put mine away this afternoon, rode it for about 20 miles in 11 degree temperature to get it over to my friend's heated basement. I was a little chilly but actually not that bad. The foot of snow expected tomorrow would have been a bummer though.

B

Bo67

Went out late this afternoon. Temp was 26 degrees and light snow falling (wasn't really sticking though). Got a lot of weird looks from people but I get that even when I'm not riding;). Snowing harder now so will be in the cage tomorrow. I have to do some X-Mas shopping for the kids anyway and my soft luggage only holds so much.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't mind the snow to much, its the next day when its packed down and like a freaking ice rink lol,

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
Am I allowed in here?
and what is this "snow" you speak of?
Here, have a palm tree:

palmtreepf2.jpg

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Am I allowed in here?
and what is this "snow" you speak of?
QUOTE]

Thanks for the palm tree. Here's something to give you the right feeling of what everybody is talking about. (sorry about the bad quality)

No garages, sheds, bike covers in Finland? At least do it the dignity of putting it on it's centre stand.

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
Living here in the Dallas/Fort Worth Texas area is not quite as nice as Florida, but you can usually ride year round here. We have some cold days but they usually don't last. We may have one to five days per year (usually in January or February) of ice or snow. In the winter here the highs usually stay between the 40s to 60s F. You may need to bundle up to keep warm but the day will be sunny and the roads dry and clear.:thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Living here in the Dallas/Fort Worth Texas area is not quite as nice as Florida, but you can usually ride year round here. We have some cold days but they usually don't last. We may have one to five days per year (usually in January or February) of ice or snow. In the winter here the highs usually stay between the 40s to 60s F. You may need to bundle up to keep warm but the day will be sunny and the roads dry and clear.:thumbup:

I would be rather comfy riding in the 40s-60's

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
I would be rather comfy riding in the 40s-60's

You know it is funny but I have run into some people who complained that it was too cold to ride because the temp was in the mid 50s!!!! :eek: I guess they have just gotten spoiled with our mild weather.:rolleyes:

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
You know it is funny but I have run into some people who complained that it was too cold to ride because the temp was in the mid 50s!!!! :eek: I guess they have just gotten spoiled with our mild weather.:rolleyes:

meh

Its 56 outside..... I drove the cage to work.... for the first time in 3 weeks.....

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
My son has been riding my FZ6 to school these past few weeks. I noticed that he rode his Ninja to school this morning so I decided to ride the FZ6. Well, I discovered why he rode his bike. Mine was out of gas. Teenagers!;)

SanNYC

Reaction score
www.dozendames.org
Florida and Texas sound nice now

Florida and Texas sound nice now, but how hot are the summers in those states. Our summers are typically more comfortable and how often do you guys have to buy tires in that heat? :p