Reaction score
Visit site
Santa drives a big brown sleigh now.

All smiles!! :D
IMG_5655.jpg

Superbuddha14

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice batch of goodies you got there. I have those rim stripes aswell but have yet to put them on, I have a feeling that I'll screw up and make it look ugly though haha

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks!
-Leo Vince Ti cans (beautiful, BTW)
-K&N Air Filter
-K&N Oil Filter
-Red Line 10W 40 Motorcycle Oil
-Reflective Wheel Stripes

If all goes well, should be on this weekend. I need to reflash the PCIII as well.
Should I flash the Leo map, or the Scorpion map? The Leo map is for the cat-delete, which will eventually come, and the Scorpion map is for the slip-on.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thats cool man.. wish i had some goodies comming via a big brown truck.. then again i wish i had some money to buy some stuff :)...

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, totally excited to get everything on.
My girlfriend asked if she can help. I'm trying to get her into riding. She loves riding on the back, but I want her to get her own already!

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks!
-Leo Vince Ti cans (beautiful, BTW)
-K&N Air Filter
-K&N Oil Filter
-Red Line 10W 40 Motorcycle Oil
-Reflective Wheel Stripes

If all goes well, should be on this weekend. I need to reflash the PCIII as well.
Should I flash the Leo map, or the Scorpion map? The Leo map is for the cat-delete, which will eventually come, and the Scorpion map is for the slip-on.
I ran the scorpion map, then once I installed the K&N air filter it leaned out too much so I loaded the leo vince map and it ran a little better.

A dyno tune is the best but for now you should be fine with the Leo map.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got the whole thing on yesterday. Pipes, cat-delete, air filer, wheel stripes, and oil/filer change.
Exhaust fitment was great, thought the instructions were lacking. There were some alignment issues I had to sort out, but once I figured out the alignment tabs on the top brackets all was well. The install went smooth, and there weren't any problems.
Performance? Wow, I am honestly surprised. After everyone said there is such minimal gain, I was expecting very little. But man, there is a very noticeable gain in power throughout the power band. The top end is definitely stronger, but the highlight is the around-town torque increase. The bike pulls smoothly and strong throughout the RPMs now. Overall rideability is greatly improved, I am very happy.
The sound? Man these things can sing. Up to 6K they are pretty docile (but melodious), and not too loud. But between 6-8K they scream, and loud. I love it for around town riding. Once over the 8K mark, they change their pitch and you hear a great combo of intake and exhaust notes that make the heart dance. Just a magnificent sound.
I really like the dual dump-tips. I thought I would be bummed about not having the newer conical tips, but I think this style matches my bike really well. The Titanium finish is beautiful, really goes well with the silver/black theme. The cat-delete pipe also looks fantastic. Replacing the discolored cat pipe with this beauty really cleaned up the look inside.

Oh yeah, my GF helped with the entire install. From taking apart the rear end, to installing and lining up the new exhaust, air filter, wheel stripes, and oil/filter change. it was fun to share that with her, and she didn't beech the entire time. Just curious and helpful.

I know, TTIWWOP. Soon, the weather sucks right now, and the bike needs a bath.