i just want your opinion!!!

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys,
yesterday, my buddy died. hayabusa, a speed was 160 km per hour in a Moscow street....there are no words...His own mother is alone now in the world, she has not any near relation....tomorrow, will be a burial...
rest in peace, my moto brother.
Guys, be careful....dont forget about your family.....

FZ6drummer

Reaction score
Visit site
why would anyone be proud of a video that continues to give motorcyclists a bad name? riding like a fool in traffic does not make anyone look cool.
well, at least you survived the video filming.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys,
yesterday, my buddy died. hayabusa, a speed was 160 km per hour in a Moscow street....there are no words...His own mother is alone now in the world, she has not any near relation....tomorrow, will be a burial...
Wow...I'm sorry to here about your freind Dan...I will pray for his mother....very sad..could have been avoided....:(

crabby117

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't read all the posts in this thread, so sorry if this sentiment is a repeat:

Riding like that thru traffic is one BIG reason why cagers hate motorcyclists so much. Thanks for smoothing the way to good relations and instilling in them a desire to share the road with us two-wheelers. :rolleyes:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys,

its not worth the adrenaline rush dan.

it just isnt.

im not saying go buy a family sedan. all of us here ride, and many of us ride aggressively, and some of us ride very aggressively. but we dont knee drag across a double yellow in an oncoming lane around the entirety of a blind corner.....or do 160kph in urban areas off the highways.

RIP to ur friend, but he should have thought about his mother. she will have a long, hard lonely life waiting for death. and that is all your friend's fault. you should get closer to his mother. she needs someone. try to help fill the void of her lost son. help her.

Blackblood

OMG Wheelies!
Reaction score
www.quayvipersmcc.com
First off I don't mean to sound like I'm flaming or insulting you but.

1:Have a read of a nifty little book called "Highway code"

2:The two corners between 40 and 52 seconds. What are you doing? Cornering itself seemed smooth yet the exit extremely snatchy.All it would take right there is a small drop of oil or some gravel and you'll be picking up FZ6 peices.

3:You sit tight (although momentarily) behind cars and trucks which decreases the view you have of the road.Sit behind an atriculated tractor unit and you will see what I mean.(Back off afterwards and get a proper look up the road ahead of course)

4:Give yourself some space uphill and on blind-ish crests.Large vehicles are well known to cross the white line in order to get round their respective turn. A slapping friction strap ,peice of rope or really anything dangling from such a large vehicle that at this point is close to you could be disastrous.Not forgetting to mention the wind displacement which can easily upset a bike.

5:Read the road.I travel the exact same road everyday to work yet every day the road changes. The conditions change,the road surface changes daily and the traffic volume changes dramatically.

6:Cornering: Use the "racing line" as such within the space you have on the road IE:white lines inside and outside. Not only is this safer as you get a better view into the turn,which becomes a noticeably smoother and faster exit but also far safer. The first picture shows both bikes well out of each others way on the race line but be with the head-on zone with a truck or something large coming the other way.The result is anyones guess.

Rant over :thumbup:

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
... and that is all your friend's fault. you should get closer to his mother. she needs someone. try to help fill the void of her lost son. help her.[/QUOTE
You are absolutely right!!! its his own fault!!!! and we will help to his own mother. unfortunately, we cant to return her son....

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
... and that is all your friend's fault. you should get closer to his mother. she needs someone. try to help fill the void of her lost son. help her.
You are absolutely right!!! its his own fault!!!! and we will help to his own mother. unfortunately, we cant to return her son....
...........................................................................................................