I can't believe it...

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have said for awhile even over here in the states that punishments obviously aren't stiff enough when people get caught and go right back to doing it again. Easy way to solve the problem you get caught stealing etc you get shot. 1st time in the leg second in the arm third in the forehead.. problem solved.... Could always leave bait for them and hire a hitman....

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Re: I can't believe it... **Update**

Good news!!!

They caught the b*stards who took my bike stealing an R1 outside one of the main police stations in London. (No, I'm not kidding) They saw them doing it on CCTV and let them get the bike in the van and drive away before nabbing them so they had a good case. They found another bike already in the van as well.

They have now been able to connect the same guys to at least 6 bike thefts in 72 hours, and possibly many more unsolved cases in the area. The officer I spoke to said they are going to try to get them to admit all the thefts they have done in the past 6 years and charge them all at once. If they won't do that, they will re-open each of the +300 cases and compare the fingerprints and evidence again to see how many thefts they can match them to.

We'll see if they can find my bike, but I reckon it was stolen to order and has probably already been sold on.

I'll keep updating the thread as I find out more.

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Great news!!!!!

Now, regarding your bike, I'm assuming it is fully insured, then it might be better that it is not found so the insurance would pay it off. If it is found, it will be returned to you but now you do not know what have happened to it!!!!!

Either way, good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hoepefully they find your bike at their "spot"... and hopfully the police will throw the book at these guys.. career criminals obviously.. put them in jail and let "bubba" steel their inocence.. :thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
AWESOME that they caught the effers!!

As you said.. chances are your bike is already gone or chopped up. Hopefully insurance will pay up and your next bike will be safe with these a-holes locked up.

keef

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear that they caught the idiots that stole your bike.
I do not post that much but read alot of the threads. Just sucks when you come accross bad news like this.

Great forum BTW! Alot of info!

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
AWESOME that they caught the effers!!

As you said.. chances are your bike is already gone or chopped up. Hopefully insurance will pay up and your next bike will be safe with these a-holes locked up.

Yeah, what he said.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk.

TSi Fly

Reaction score
Visit site
They should be flogged!!!

Hope you get back riding soon.
Floggins too good for em, they should be staked out on the ground naked and a cup of gas poured on their genitals and lit up, Floggins a luxury !

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats great they found the people that stole your bike! I remember hearing about this when you got your 2nd bike, it was beautiful...hopefully they find your bike nice and mint for you.

Best of luck:thumbup:

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! This is the kind of blunder we all hope thieves of this type will make. Good job to the police too, for letting the thieves get so far as to build them a nice case. :D I wonder if all the people that had moto's stolen by those a-holes can slam them with a class action lawsuit of some sort as well. That'd be hilarious!