Hyperpro Lowering Springs F/R (progressive). Fits 04-08. NIB. $285 shipped.

Mangus

Reaction score
Visit site
Still available as a set.

These are new in the box (box is opened for the photos you see below, and that's it). Never installed. The bike is gone and I didn't have a chance to install these before it went. I can't give a personal review on these. Other Hyperpro products are represented in posts elsewhere in the forum.

These lower the bike 30mm (~1 1/8 inch).

Includes front springs, rear spring, oil, and ring lube for the replacement. Springs are progressive (for normal riding comfort, but increased spring constant further into the compression cycle).

I'm asking $285 shipped to continental US (lower 48). They will be shipped in their product box (the largest box in the picture), and are well packaged within it.

Here's a link to the kit (retail) ($319 plus shipping):
Hyper Pro USA - Catalog

Paypal preferred.

-Mark

Last edited:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
If you decide to sell to myself and moopie, he can have the book and stickers. I already have the book from my rear spring and I don't do stickers. By the way moopie... Love the green!!:thumbup:

Mangus

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll let you know guys. I'd like to sell them as a set (easier and cheaper shipping, they're prepackaged as a set, and they're matched).

So for now, they're still available as a set. I'm open to offers as a set.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure... I understand. No rush here, I won't change out till cold weather sets in anyway. Just let me know what you decide.

Macx

Reaction score
Visit site
Still available as a set.

These are new in the box (box is opened for the photos you see below, and that's it). Never installed. The bike is gone and I didn't have a chance to install these before it went. I can't give a personal review on these. Other Hyperpro products are represented in posts elsewhere in the forum.

These lower the bike 30mm (~1 1/8 inch).

Includes front springs, rear spring, oil, and ring lube for the replacement. Springs are progressive (for normal riding comfort, but increased spring constant further into the compression cycle).

I'm asking $285 shipped to continental US (lower 48). They will be shipped in their product box (the largest box in the picture), and are well packaged within it.

Here's a link to the kit (retail) ($319 plus shipping):
Hyper Pro USA - Catalog

Paypal preferred.

-Mark

Is this still available? Or same set, anywhere US?