Hyperpro Lowering Springs F and R $225 shipped

5spoke

Reaction score
Visit site
I just removed the Hyperpro 30mm lowering kit on my 2008 FZ6. I bought the bike with the kit installed and I am 6'4" tall so I just swapped back to the stock suspension for the time being. The fork springs and rear spring have maybe a couple thousand miles on them, the bike had 6000 miles when I bought it and the owner said he had just recently done the swap. Both look brand new and function perfectly. The rear spring will come installed on a factory shock so all you will need to do is unbolt yours and bolt this in, no spring compressor is needed unless you just really want to use your own shock. This shock has 6k miles on it as it is the one that came on my bike originally. I can post pictures later tonight and can answer any questions. The only thing needed for this to be the full kit would be Hyperpro's fork oil. I am located in VA and can ship quick so no need to wait for Hyperpro's long shipping either. Let me know if you have any questions!

Asking $200 shipped in the CONUS. Remember this has a factory shock included. Also I would prefer to use paypal.

2011-04-12_20-41-51_968.jpg

2011-04-12_20-39-38_196.jpg

2011-04-12_20-40-09_564.jpg

Chuck

Last edited:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
If you decide on $200 shipped to Australia, i would definitely be interested!

PM me if you would be willing to ship to Australia for $200, or alternately, we could organise something else.

Rian Whitby

5spoke

Reaction score
Visit site
How much?

Sent from my Sprint HTC EVO using Tapatalk

I updated the first post. $200 Shipped

Does it fit an 06?

Sent from my HTC EVO using the Android tapatalk app.

According to their website this kit is sold for 04-09 models, so yes it should fit the 06.

If you decide on $200 shipped to Australia, i would definitely be interested!

PM me if you would be willing to ship to Australia for $200, or alternately, we could organise something else.

Rian Whitby

I will pm you.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Springs installed! Rebuilding the front forks was loads easier than I thought. On a flat surface the kickstand is fine, but I worry if there's much tilt to the left if there'll be problems.

Not really sure what to do about swapping our stands though. And the DIY kickstand shortening kits look retarded.

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like these springs have been sold and installed. Just wanted to check and make sure they're not available. Thx.

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
Springs installed! Rebuilding the front forks was loads easier than I thought. On a flat surface the kickstand is fine, but I worry if there's much tilt to the left if there'll be problems.

Not really sure what to do about swapping our stands though. And the DIY kickstand shortening kits look retarded.

I'm jumping in a little late...

When I had my FZ6 lowered at a Yamaha dealer, they did something to the angle of the kickstand, so I didn't have to physically modify or swap it. Not sure what they did, though, but it looks like it may be pointing a little more forwards that is originally did... :confused:

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm... sounds interesting. After taking apart and greasing my kickstand yesterday, I think I know how they did that. I might have to find a file and modify that...