HUGE Thank You to Erci (Eric)!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:needpics: I've always wanted to use this smiley and it is so true here;).

OK OK.. here:

attachment.php

Oh wait.. you meant pics of the bike? :BLAA:

Reactions: agf

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmmm that hat alone might deserve rep, wait til I can hit the pc tom.
Good to see the fraternity this forum engenders
Goodonyer eric

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
For those that asked, here are a few pictures I snapped today of my bike.

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike5.jpg

bike6.jpg

The last one I snapped with the flash to show my reflective rim tape. Much brighter at night obviously. All of the mods are in my signature. I think the only thing I have left to do is remove the rest of the stickers and maybe buy a belly pan over the winter. Love how it rides now.

NerfHerder

Reaction score
Visit site
These look great I have two questions.

Can either of you tell me if the same bar-ends are used on the FZ1 bars as the FZ6? Specifically I have throttlemeisters on bike and am not happy with the bars. I was wondering if this swap is a possible option.

I have broad shoulders and stock bars cause me to tuck my elbows in towards my stomach in order to have straight wrists. Are the FZ1 bars just straighter or are the also wider?

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
These look great I have two questions.

Can either of you tell me if the same bar-ends are used on the FZ1 bars as the FZ6? Specifically I have throttlemeisters on bike and am not happy with the bars. I was wondering if this swap is a possible option.

I have broad shoulders and stock bars cause me to tuck my elbows in towards my stomach in order to have straight wrists. Are the FZ1 bars just straighter or are the also wider?

The FZ1 bars have the same thread at the ends as the FZ6. Same bar ends can be used.

As for your other concern, the FZ1 bars are both wider and straighter. Riding with the 1 bars is like night and day for me. I feel like I can actually lean forward a bit more and have my arms in a more natural riding position instead of having to tuck my elbows. According to what you've said I think they'd be a great fit for you.

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
The FZ1 bars have the same thread at the ends as the FZ6. Same bar ends can be used.

On US spec bikes, yes. On Euro FZ6 and FZ1, no. I had the FZ1 bars on mine, and I can't even begin to tell you how annoying it was when I realized that it wasn't the same threads. One can only wonder why it's different between Euro bikes and US bikes:confused:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
On US spec bikes, yes. On Euro FZ6 and FZ1, no. I had the FZ1 bars on mine, and I can't even begin to tell you how annoying it was when I realized that it wasn't the same threads. One can only wonder why it's different between Euro bikes and US bikes:confused:

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Thanks for filling me in!