How the Mind works

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
mndgame.jpg

A practical example of how the human mind works. Analysis of the above picture can tell us a lot about how different people think.

- For young men, it's a picture of a lady with a nice arse but only the most observant will notice that she is crossing a street.
- The really observant will notice that she is wearing a thong.
- For older men, she appears to be a respectable woman - with a nice ass - on her way to work.
- The perverts among them will imagine her naked.
- Wiser men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer to take the shot in the face of such beauty and be grateful that they shared it with humanity.
- For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.
- The other half will think she is a slut but wonder where she bought that blouse.
- Older women will imagine the misery that the woman's ass will cause by the time she reaches 50.

- But - only children, the extremely intelligent, and the celibate, will notice that the taxi is being driven by a dog. :D

Last edited:

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The really observant notice the dog driving the car :thumbup:

edit: ... haha - and yet I completely missed you mentioning it in your post. I'm "really" observant. :rolleyes: :spank:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
-the most observant will notice that while aware of the dog driving the taxi, they will also aware of the wife standing behind you thinking you're staring at another woman's a$$! :eek:
stock-photo-woman-with-rolling-pin-58400041.jpg

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
I have to say that was a pretty fat a$$ and way to big for my liking.... not that I am an a$$ man.... but she is pointing the wrong way to see the mummy glands

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"How could I leave this behind?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsWuqNlLK4]Spinal Tap-Big Bottoms - YouTube[/ame]

:rockon:

TaiwanTony

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree, fat arse alert, incompatible with the fzs underseat exhaust system (would dwarf the two other holes) not to mention the fire risk of those nylon leggy things.

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Similar type of thing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4]Test Your Awareness: Do The Test - YouTube[/ame]

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
An observant man will notice that this picture was taken in Russia, either Rostov or Krasnodar)))))

A taxi car is a Russian one. A registration number contains a region code.

Last edited:

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
So I'm a young unintelligent, but really observant, pervert... Nice too know.

Side note: The bear is rubbish at moonwalking.

And lastly for good measure.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4]Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts) [ORIGINAL] - YouTube[/ame]