How Much is Too Much?

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty much passing some time here but, i was just riding around and realized that i was riding for about 6 hrs and didnt realize it.. I was just riding north and ended up doing a round trip of 150miles...

Very fun.. ran into towns i've never knew was there.. and met some cool people at a few stops..

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As long as you enjoy the ride it's never too much. What else were you doing that 6hrs=150 miles?

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well done. On the stock seat?

As for too much, well, if the wheels don't fall off of some other part of your life, then I'd say you didn't get to "too much." Guess you'll have to go out and try again... Let us know where you end up.

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
i wasn't taking any thruway or anything.. just the back roads.. hitting about 50 and sometimes 90.. but mostly 50mph... it took me about 3 hrs to go 75 miles or so... then i decided i should probably head back.. so then i took the same way back home.. which ment another 3hrs..

Does that sound off to you? 6hrs=150miles..? why?

MyFirstBike

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, on the stock seat that has been shaved down for my liking... it felt fine.. no complaints.. will say though the wind after awhile was annoying.. I'm really considering shaving the windscreen like someone else just did...

but i think first.. imma ride without the screen for about an hour and see how i like it...

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
i wasn't taking any thruway or anything.. just the back roads.. hitting about 50 and sometimes 90.. but mostly 50mph... it took me about 3 hrs to go 75 miles or so... then i decided i should probably head back.. so then i took the same way back home.. which ment another 3hrs..

Does that sound off to you? 6hrs=150miles..? why?

I would think that 150miles = 3 hours? But that would be without stopping.

Anyway....the miles don't matter....its the FUN that matters.

I wish I was out riding like that...damn work!