How much did you $spend on your fz6? $7200

D

Deleted member 24810

Just bought my second FZ6. $4450 plus taxes. 7750kms on it. Completely stock minus battery tender.

Naked Stella

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 FZ6R / Matte Black (was the burgundy color) / GSXR 600 forks & brake calipers / some knock off grips and bar ends / brand new Shinko tires (180 upgrade) / 2,300 miles. $2,100.

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
2009 FZ6 with 6000 miles on it, Cee Baileys screen, Sargent seat, 2 new Road pilot 3 tires: $5300 OTD TTT included

steve.getsiv

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 FZ6 Blue with 18K miles. Titanium Akrapovic exhaust, fender eliminator, new Dunlop Sportmax tires, Euro front turn signals, perfect paint, tank pad, black windscreen, never ridden in the rain - she's a beauty. $3300.

lurch676

Reaction score
Visit site
clean.jpg

2003 (53 plate) FZ6S with 31k on the clock. Bought for a mere £1800 (around $2700) due to a "clunking gearbox" (which I would have been happy to strip down at £1800) that turned out to be a maladjusted, worn chain and sprockets. £130 (about $200) later and she was happy with a new chain and sprockets.

I've since binned her pretty badly (as seen in the "Has your bike touched the pavement" post) and am contemplating whether to 'fighter her or put her back to standard again...

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$2500 sticker, $2800 with fees and towing it 60 miles home.

Clean title but has been down at least twice before I got it. Some scratches and dents but still looks pretty good and runs great. Front cowling is ziptied together, but whatevs. 18,000 miles, 2004 Silver.

man@venture

Reaction score
Visit site
2007 Aprox 20k klm for 3800$cdn. Got it late fall/winter. Have not registered it yet so can't ride it. Anyway with the roads full of snow i think I'll wait.
However I think I got $crew3d a bit (could have paid less i mean), mostly by my enthusiasm and rushing into things.
After careful inspection in my brightly light bikehole found it was dropped, maybe fell over on unpaved driveway (wishful thinking). Also missing bolt for passenger grab bars, and subframe bolt almost falling out.
Big news came when the guy I got it from emailed me later about a cooling issue. He did offer some cash back if its serious.
Booooo!!

Ok that out the way.... I really hope it's not crazy serious as I love this bike, or the idea of it as all the riding I got in was up n down the street a bit too test it out. Engine sounds good as far as I know, witch is not much, but no ticking or clunking or anything like that.
I looked into it and started the troubleshooting. We shall see.
Oh I also vinyl wrapped it, cuz i got the wrap cheap and wanted to try, and I installed a new led break light. And yesterday new front signals n a backoff break thingy . I guess I am being optimistic...

Update- All fixed up and running oh so sweet!!!! Fix cost aprox 260$cdn all in so not bad at all. Alls good with Insurance, Going for safety next Tuesday. Mint! Cumon hot weather. or anything else but show :/ please?

Last edited:

Eagletalon

Reaction score
Visit site
2005 blue with 5,7xx miles for $2,500. In the same family since new.

f6f26dd2ce170727faf2eb52607f3e98.jpg

Later
Jon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zul600cc

Reaction score
Visit site
$2000 of a private seller at 36,000 miles. Never been dropped, has a small dent on gas tank and one scratch on the side but everything else looks good!! Rode it home from his place to mine, about 60 miles and had no issues at all! Just going to do the oil change and lube the chain and check all other things I can but this is a good upgrade from my Ninja 250r!

nikolasvel

Reaction score
Visit site
I got my faster black 2008 FZ6 with 8k miles from a second owner for a whooping $2,800 and it came with a battery tender, cover, tank bag and tail bag combo. I did all the 8k maintenance myself and got a me some Diablo Rosso Tires II on sale to put on this beauty. Very happy with my purchase as I am huge on accessories and the low cost allowed me to buy all the accessories i wanted to turn it into a mini fun sport tourer.fz6.jpgfz6.jpg

J

JimP

$2800 for an 05 FZ6, blue, 7425 miles, pristine, stock except Puig windscreen, and well maintained. I think it was a great deal - certainly better than an $1800 starter 300cc bike of similar vintage. I just started riding. First bike and liking it so far. Still trying to get all the conscious coordination turned into muscle memory but I will get there. I will worry about mods later, but I will need to do the 8K maintenance soon, which I plan to do myself. I've worked on cars and trucks before - these parts are smaller and easier to get to :)

Pattybigdaddy

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently bought my 05 for just $1500 at 5k miles. It had sat for a year or two, which is why I got the price. FZ6 wasn't my first option, but looking back I would 100% buy it again.

eagerpuppy

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I was going to have a great price, but they all seem to be falling now that the years are climbing upward... I paid 1800 for mine, wrecked. Mostly cosmetic. 500 repair budget put me at 2300 with 19k on the ODO.

MIJ_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
2009 Black with 4200 miles - Near mint never been dropped - $3,000 private sale + $280 in darn taxes/title fees at the DMV. $400 for tires installed + another couple hundred for brakes, fluids, misc items.

Torq_Shep

Reaction score
Visit site
$700... And it runs...

Been a bit abused and had a lot of "mods" and I am sure a fair share of drops. 54k miles. I bought it to replace my SP600 which is in too good of shape to continue to daily.

20180811_162354.jpg