How long did you wait for your hyperpro springs???

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey everybody i've been reading other's forums and seen people have waited two weeks the longest for there hyperpro springs to be shipped to them. i've ordered the 30mm lowered ones on march 17 and still not have received them!:spank: i have called them on march 24 to see where it was n they said they'll have it by tommorow the 25th from oversees and ship it same day. they said ill get it in two business days. so i waited and nothing so i called again on friday march 31st n another guy tells me that they should be getting it later that day from overseas! so im like wtf! the other guy told me something different..w.e....so he says i should be getting it within two business days....kept waiting n still NOTHING....then i get this email on the 5th from a Sam Brancato from Annitori Distributing sayin that they just got the front springs today!:banghead: not the rear (1 more week he says!!!) n asked me if i wanted to wait until the rear comes in as well... i was like HELL NO! SHIP THE FRONT SPRINGS NOW! lol well today is April 11 n still nothing!!! its almost a month now......:(

anybody have this same experience??
what should i do??

Caladin

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered Springs and a rear shock on February 7th. At the time of ordering I was told it was 2-3 weeks for the parts to come in. It took until March 25th for them to ship. I had called once in that time and was told they had the front springs but were still waiting on the rear shock. I really need both (as my suspension is thoroughly worn out) so I told them waiting to ship the springs was fine.

I'm still waiting though. I was able to get a tracking number from Hyperpro and my parts have been sitting on the other side of the country waiting for a Canada Customs inspection since March 31st.

On a plus side they are always quick to reply to my phone/email inquiries. And nothing was charged until they had the parts in hand.

I wouldn't worry about your stuff. You will get it eventually.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear that you guys are going through that b.s. I agree, they should say what they do and do what they say - basic customer service.

RaceTech FTW. They are a professional company with actual people working in the office (during normal hours at least). And, they actually care about their customers and use their own products.

DeadRider

Relax & Enjoy
Reaction score
Visit site
Hyperprousa (annitori) guys told me that they would have to wait 3 weeks to get my kit (fork & shock springs) from Holland to USA once I had paid. They shipped it exactly 3 weeks later from their USA home offices, and it took 1 week to be shipped from Chicago to Santiago,Chile.

Then came the problems. Chilean customs took 30 days to free my package.

The only good thing is that today i'm taking my bike to install them.

Last edited: