how is this FE kit?

mcteague

Reaction score
Visit site
It is quite ugly to see the tail on the bike but each to their own. At the end of the day it's a mod and some of us just can't stop trying to make our rides unique! :cheer: If you like your bike stock, no problem, if not, mod away.... :rockon:

What tail? That is my point. So little shows on this bike that I don't get the effort. I'm not saying others should not do what they want. I'm just trying to understand it.:don'tknow:

Tim

Bagzter

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Evotech on mine.
Looks great from the back,but for me the number plate light is not bright enough and from the side with my Scorpions it looks a bit messy.

you oughta go with a smaller plate tbh.. i did.. looks loads better

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What tail? That is my point. So little shows on this bike that I don't get the effort. I'm not saying others should not do what they want. I'm just trying to understand it.:don'tknow:

Tim
As I said, each to their own. If you don't like mods, don't do them. Many of us find the tail ugly and use a FE to tidy it up.
You don't have to understand, you either like or don't like.
Personally, I see a big difference and cleaner lines with a FE eliminator. If you don't then that's ok.
A lot of it has to do with the size of licence plates in different countries. In Western Australia they are quite skinny and therefore you see a lot of the tail. In some places they are large and you see hardly any tail protruding at all.

:Flash::Flash:

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
you oughta go with a smaller plate tbh.. i did.. looks loads better

Surrey Police seem to take it as a personal insult if you start playing with the plate sizes.
I've had 2 Defect notices served on me for small plates,both times at Boxhill :(

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Surrey Police seem to take it as a personal insult if you start playing with the plate sizes.
I've had 2 Defect notices served on me for small plates,both times at Boxhill :(

Here it is the luck of the draw with plate sizes. If there is nothing else wrong with the bike and you are polite and have a licence you can usually get away with it. It's the guys with no plates who really get hammered by the Bill.

I have had that little plate on my bike for several years with no issues, including having cops travelling right behind me and not bothering me.

Some guys go really small....