How fast have you ever driven fz6?

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
I got to 136 MPH before I had to back off as the wind was coming from the side a little too hard. I will have to wait till next season to push it more.

On a pretty safe road. Nothing to worry about except possible deer and the rare car maybe once an hour.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I had it up to 200 kph (125 mph) ONCE on a straight out country road. Then I thought "What the hell am I doing?"

Likely the highest MPH respondents to this question aren't around to answer it....

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I had it up to 200 kph (125 mph) ONCE on a straight out country road. Then I thought "What the hell am I doing?"

Likely the highest MPH respondents to this question aren't around to answer it....

They may be around but won't respond for a number of reasons......

expatmanxman

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure what Dean means by the highest speed respondents not being around any more. Going fast doesn't kill you, hitting something whilst going fast kills you. There are times and places where you can go very fast relatively safely (although not often legally). My tops of 151 mph indicated (so not a true speed) was done on an open road, no junctions, no traffic, dead straight, excellent visibility. I have done more than this on other bikes on the same stretch of road and am still here to tell the tale.
The poster we see in the UK saying SPEED KILLS is not true, it should read INAPPROPRIATE SPEED KILLS which is not the same thing.
And if an FZ6 will do getting on for a true 140 who really needs anything faster?