How do you film your vids?

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Obviously theres lots of different camera mounts out there, some people make their own, some people buy dash mounts, some people have helmet cams, just curious what the fine folks here use.

Whats worked well or poorly for you?

extreme601

Reaction score
Visit site
My Contour HD is on the right side of my helmet. You can see the whole tank/bars/dash, both hands and everything in front. Perfect for insurance reasons and for good old Youtube fun :)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I use a combination of helmet mount (top.. cause my helmet has curves on sides which make it impossible to put a sticky mount on there) and one of these: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/PEDCO-P-UCA-Pedco-UltraClamp-Assembly/dp/B000ABB4HC/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1305197814&sr=8-6]Amazon.com: Pedco UltraClamp Assembly: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Very good mount and can be fitted in many places: handlebar, passenger footpegs, givi rack.. etc. Mounting it to handlebar yields poorest results as high frequency vibration translates to somewhat blurry video.

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I think the GoPro people have done all the work for us. The sticker mounts go anywhere and the suction cup mount is great for flat surfaces where you don't want a sticker. I've not done much with it yet but so far it's been great.

[youtubevid]7UgabowXgRI[/youtubevid]

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Thx for the quick responses! Didn't realize they made radiator and passenger foot peg camera mounts but thats pretty sweet!

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
I do mine with this camera mount and a Panasonic TS-2 weather proof digicam
P1000713.jpg

See--
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-videos/37834-hwy-138-today.html

for a couple of vids and some pics from my ride today.

Jerry