• 20-24lbs

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 15-19lbs

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 9-14lbs

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 2-8lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turkey? We eat ham. What the heck is wrong with you anyway?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W

wrightme43

Ok a thread about Turkey. How big is your turkey?
Are you roasting, frying, bbq, or smoking it? If you are smoking it, where did you get a paper big enough? Bah dum dumh... I'll be here all night folks.... LOL

Ok a thread about Turkey. How big is your turkey?
Are you roasting, frying, bbq, or smoking it? If you are smoking it, where did you get a paper big enough? Bah dum dumh... I'll be here all night folks.... LOL
Steve, as they say comedy is all in the timming. Happy thanks giving to all of you US members. I don't think its fair in a way as you get two x-mas dinners. Personally I won't be eating turkey this year as the H18 virus has been found in at least three farms over here.

My Turkey is aproximately 150lbs and will be on the back of my FZ as I deliver him to the start of the The Drumstick Dash in Indianapolis, IN. Yes, olympic runner Terry Brahm dressed up in this giagantic turkey suit! It's a 4mile fun run that will have close to 5000 participants. Starts at 9am this morning. I have to ride him slowly through the crowds and show him off. Hope the 6 doesn't overheat. Proberbly not because it's only supposed to get to 38 degrees today. Happy Thanksgiving!

150lbs is big O' turkey. LOL
Does he know your going to cook him later?

It's cool I actually didn't get one this year. They aren't really that good....or maybe I just don't know how to cook them. I'm actually working today, I'm way behind on a project at work (stupid government and their stupid medicare changes for 2008). I've got a buddy who's a doctor and had to work today as well so we're going to have our own thanksgiving later tonight. Seeing as he's muslim and I'm vegetarian it's probably going to be an interesting meal. He mentioned something about trying to make a pumpkin pie because he'd never had one before.....god only knows what that will turn out like. I figure as long as I bring enough beer we'll be just fine. Anyways, enough rambling. Happy turkey day to my fellow Americans, and happy thursday to everyone else.

so we're going to have our own thanksgiving later tonight. Seeing as he's muslim and I'm vegetarian it's probably going to be an interesting meal. ...... I figure as long as I bring enough beer we'll be just fine. .. Happy turkey day to my fellow Americans, and happy thursday to everyone else.

so you've got enough beer for .... you, muslims aren't allowed to drink ;)

But then again if he's fully American, he can :)

eh, he doesn't really observe anymore, he only pretends to when his family is around. I think being in the medical profession knocks the religion out of all but the most devout. I just mentioned it because it makes story funny, otherwise we're just a couple pathetic losers with nowhere to go on thanksgiving.....thanks for stealing my thunder:Flip:

<Just kidding of course.>

eh, he doesn't really observe anymore, he only pretends to when his family is around. I think being in the medical profession knocks the religion out of all but the most devout. I just mentioned it because it makes story funny, otherwise we're just a couple pathetic losers with nowhere to go on thanksgiving.....thanks for stealing my thunder:Flip:

<Just kidding of course.>

Sorry mate, really have a great thanksgiving, luckily beer is vegatarian :)

Back