Horrible horrible thread...

OMFG!! LMAO That thread is awesome.. Only made it through a couple pages but got some quotes of my favorite parts:

"Yeah, he was probably regretting it as she was eating him. She wasn't looking for a mate, she was looking for a snack."

"The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward.."

That just made my day! lol

its a fake... i laughed through about 8 pages till i got to post 125 or so when he admits its not him.. weak.

I am truly amazed! This is truly funny and if it's real, I'm really happy for them.
I love laughter and comedy. This thread invites some interesting scenarios of where we all live in our consciousness. :eek:

I showed my wife this post and when I told her who posted it she said, "Wavex posted this?" Hahaha!!!!

Man! I love this FZ6-Forum!

Also, on page 182 of that thread there's a picture of "Catman" :rolleyes: His real name is Dennis Avner. He used to live here in S.D. and I first met him at a pow wow here about 15 years ago. He didn't have anywhere near the body mods he has today but I was still amazed at the tattoos on his face. I thought his body mods were pretty radical but they became more and more radical :eek: as time went on and I would run into him at different S.D. events throughout the years. :eek:

Back