Holiday parts/gear

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing for the bike since it's mothballed in Texas right now, but I have been thinking about getting a custom one piece suit made while I'm in Korea.

keith w

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been looking at luggage, but had not yet found these saddlebags. Costs more than most, but quality looks excellent. Thanks for the info.

skyworm

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been very good boy this year,worked very hard and decided to spoil myself and my bike a little bit.So,Santa's bag has had in it: Two pairs of Barracuda FRECCIA led flash lights,the2wheels adjustable levers and Tomok type mirrors for the bike and nice Dainese SF Pelle jacket for me.I think i'm in love with the jacket.

D

Dave.TX

That jacket does look sweet. Dainese is good quality stuff. Those saddle bags look good too.

RCPMg33k

Squid
Reaction score
www.azpeacemakers.com
I got a pair of armored pants that I have to send back because they are too small...a set of rain gear that I'm going to send back because I never plan on riding in rain in Phoenix, AZ...an XElement half leather/half textile jacket and some leather gloves that are deer skin inside.

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
The Dainese SF looks great, where did you get from?

I've been very good boy this year,worked very hard and decided to spoil myself and my bike a little bit.So,Santa's bag has had in it: Two pairs of Barracuda FRECCIA led flash lights,the2wheels adjustable levers and Tomok type mirrors for the bike and nice Dainese SF Pelle jacket for me.I think i'm in love with the jacket.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site

That throttle looks awesome, what is it?! lol

skyworm

Reaction score
Visit site
That throttle looks awesome, what is it?! lol

cheap rubber grips.don't even remember brand.funny thing,the grip is a little bit longer than throttle tube,so it touches handlebar cap.when i open the throttle and leave it,it doesn't return back.something like cruise control :D

The Dainese SF looks great, where did you get from?

From the local shop. 350 euros + 50 euros for back protection

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
cheap rubber grips.don't even remember brand.funny thing,the grip is a little bit longer than throttle tube,so it touches handlebar cap.when i open the throttle and leave it,it doesn't return back.something like cruise control :D

From the local shop. 350 euros + 50 euros for back protection

Nice, makes me want to switch to leather, from textile. Good upgrade on the spine pad.