HI Everyone

mopardoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to say hi and say what a great forum this is. I have been reading since December when my wife gave me her 04 FZ6 when she moved on to her 2012 Super Tenere. I had been riding a 06 Suzuki M50 so this was quite a change for me. The FZ is is wonderful compared to my cruiser it is sooo smoooth and it feels like you are on rails. I was really surprised the power it has I dont think I will be growing out of this bike anytime soon. It was very well maintained before she got it in April of 2010 with 12K on it. It now has 30K just in time for the valve adjust and swing arm lube, that is my project for now while the weather is still rainy. Iam also going to do the headlight mod and the little running light add on. I will be checking in all the time this is really a fun place.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the best little forum on the interwebs :)

Nice looking ride (you know its the fastest colour , right ??) ;) & glad your enjoying it :thumbup: Keep her rubber side down & the pics coming :D

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mopardoc:welcome: to the greatest forum on earth :rockon: (well IMHO for the FZ6 anyway :thumbup:)

Don't forget to post, it's the members that make this place as good as it is :thumbup:

William

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been reading since December when my wife gave me her 04 FZ6 when she moved on to her 2012 Super Tenere.

Hi and welcome from Tampa, mopardoc. I just picked up an FZ6 earlier this week and will be getting my first "real" test ride in this weekend. So far so good though. :)

I note that your wife picked up a SuperTen. Tell her congrats for me. I have one too...a blue one, just like my FZ6. If your wife is interested, we have a great Super Tenere Owners Forum HERE to check out. My handle over there is Twitch.

mopardoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I did notice no one says anything how fast the silver ones are so they must be faster than red and blue ones. Just a thought. Thanks William for the info on the Super ten forum she belongs to that one her handle is Oregon S10.:cheer

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:Mopardoc! You'll enjoy our forum and it is the very best! :D

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. There alot of very helpful, inquisitive, funny guys here. Feel free to ask if you have any ?s these guys have been extremly helpful to me. :thumbup::welcome::thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey welcome from yet another aussie, I think youll find that blue is pretty fast, as is red, black can be demonic, just read what Wolfman says about Damien, I have a slight bias towards yellow, there are a few mighty looking silver ones out there too, they are all pretty damn fine, enjoy your riding and this forum.
Nice people here!
Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

William

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I did notice no one says anything how fast the silver ones are so they must be faster than red and blue ones. Just a thought. Thanks William for the info on the Super ten forum she belongs to that one her handle is Oregon S10.:cheer

I don’t know how fast these things are (new owner myself) but the silver-black you have sure is a looker. After looking at the photo again, I’m kind of zoned in on that windscreen spoiler. Nice touring touch and I think I’m going to look into that. Also, I see you have the altrider tailrack on the s10. That’s about the best accessory I’ve gotten so far for mine. :thumbup:

mopardoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, The windscreen is stock painted black from the inside with a Laminar Lip works great have had it 80 corrected speed not much buffeting. She likes the Alt rider rack she also had the panels painted silver to match the euro bikes looks great.