Hey, New owner here, just introducing myself

gomd3

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, My name is Jorge, Im from Silver Spring MD in the US. Just picked up a 2005 blue FZ6 that needs a little TLC (bent bars, broken mirror, fairing ect.) No prob though I work on bikes for a living. Im upgrading from a Suzuki DRZ (which I still love) but there's a huge difference with this bike, nice comfortable seating and I look forward to modding the heck out of it. I'll keep you guys posted with progress reports and I hope to be an active member of this community. I love riding and ride year round so I gotta make this bike pop and stand above the crowd. :rockon: see you guys on the road!

S

sportrider

Welcome Aboard!!! hope you get your FZ6 ship shape in no time!!!:thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey welcome man! You have found the best FZ6 forum on the planet. Check out the mods section, there is so much stuff in there now and more each day. You are going to love your FZ!

castle228

'07 Kobalt FZ1
Reaction score
Visit site
'Sup gomd! Welcome! If you're looking for some local folks to ride with, check dcsportbikes.net. There's a bunch o' cool peeps there!

:Sport:

gomd3

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, I got a local group, I ride with monkeyriders.com you should join that site too, I think we'd be the only Fazers there. We got two divisions, the richmond monkeys and the DC area ones. Def check us out, good group of people.