Hey im new!

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site

wobbit

Reaction score
Visit site
kool cheers guys, i paid 347 with p&p for the ovals in s/s, they said there will be a 5-10 working day wait for them to be in stock.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man. Welcome. I live Southampton and go roughly past you when I pop up to my parents in Swindon. May be moving to the Basingtoke area if we ever find a decent house to rent though.

Got those Scorpions installed yet? Post some pics I love mine. I would make sure you use some Holts Firegum from Halfords on the joints when you do as they're not a perfect fit.

wobbit

Reaction score
Visit site
Got those Scorpions installed yet? Post some pics I love mine. I would make sure you use some Holts Firegum from Halfords on the joints when you do as they're not a perfect fit.

not yet, but yes i do have firegum left over from a leak in my car exhaust, il be sure to use it :D

Daryldaddy

Elite Member
Reaction score
central BC / Canada...on beautifull Quesnel lake
Visit site
Just thought i would introduce myself, as iv been lurking for a while, im 22 from newbury, berkshire and ride a 04 fz6 in blue, mods so far are better bulbs, r & g tail tidy, puig db windscreen and frame sliders.

i have ordered a set of oval scorpions in stainless steel.

heres a few pics, and great site by the way!

coolpic.jpg

Photo015.jpg
Welcome aboard....and you'll love the scorps.... Daryl

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Welcome to the forum Wobbit!

Great bunch of people here and a lot of great collective experience.
Post often and give us pics when you get you mod done.

Twigs

Bad Girl
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wobbit, :welcome: I'm a noob too, it's a great forum!

Did you get your zorsts yet? I put Two Brothers (carbon) on mine, they sound awsome! :thumbup: Hope you like yours! :Flash:

wobbit

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wobbit, I'm a noob too, it's a great forum!

Did you get your zorsts yet? I put Two Brothers (carbon) on mine, they sound awsome! Hope you like yours!

i couldnt afford two brothers :(

havent got them yet, i could have to wait two weeks, they dont have them in stock. im hating the wait

Last edited:

Twigs

Bad Girl
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, know what you mean...though always thought hating waiting was a girl thing LOL

I got the pipes for my birthday, great excuse for spending lots of money without feeling like you shouldn't have and the bike is my only vice - I don't do shoes and bags and make-up and whatever else girls are supposed to do; just my bike, my fella and my kids (though not it that particular order):cheer:

wobbit

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, know what you mean...though always thought hating waiting was a girl thing LOL

I got the pipes for my birthday, great excuse for spending lots of money without feeling like you shouldn't have and the bike is my only vice - I don't do shoes and bags and make-up and whatever else girls are supposed to do; just my bike, my fella and my kids (though not it that particular order)

Ha, no it not just a girl thing! im like a kid at christmas waiting!

nice one! my girl is going to do her cbt soon, im trying to get her into bikes.

Hello and welcome! Btw, where exactly is Newbury?! Haha.

thanks! newbury is down south mate, in berkshire near Reading

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site
kool cheers guys, i paid 347 with p&p for the ovals in s/s, they said there will be a 5-10 working day wait for them to be in stock.

I hope it was just me but I had a bit of trouble with Bikebitz.
I wanted them delivered to my dealer and they refused saying they have had trouble with them (I dont know why) and when they didnt turn up at my house I had to ring them to be told they were out of stock,although they quickly refunded my money.
Done me a favour,I bought a mint second hand set on e-bay.

von_trippenhopf

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, looking at the map it's more likely to be Oxfordshire :eek: , I was on the A338 from Hungerford (a nice bendy & fairly smooth road) and I think that's the hill over Wantage .
Still, I had been blatting along the A4 through Newbury earlier so I guess it's in the right general direction!

wobbit

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, looking at the map it's more likely to be Oxfordshire , I was on the A338 from Hungerford (a nice bendy & fairly smooth road) and I think that's the hill over Wantage .
Still, I had been blatting along the A4 through Newbury earlier so I guess it's in the right general direction!

The picture of my bike with the road behind it is the wantage road going 2wards newbury, it seems wantage has some good twistys :rockon:

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
Down South ey, that explains it, the only time I can remember going South is when I passed through to France in July!