Hey Arizona......Where are your bikes???

sweber_7

Reaction score
Visit site
So I just got back from a vacation to Tucson for the last week. Had a great time golfing and relaxing in the sun, but one thing puzzled me the entire time I was there. Where are the sportbikes? The worst day we had down there was high 60's and sunny and everywhere I went there were no sportbikes to be found. I did see quite a few Harley's, a few dual sports, and a BMW but there were no sportbikes to be found. On the last day as we were driving to the airport one of the new R1's pulled up next to the car at a stoplight. I was so excited to see it I hung my head out the window and drooled as the driver just stared right back at me.

So my question is was I just in the wrong part of town or are there really not many sportbikes in Tucson?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I just got back from a vacation to Tucson for the last week. Had a great time golfing and relaxing in the sun, but one thing puzzled me the entire time I was there. Where are the sportbikes? The worst day we had down there was high 60's and sunny and everywhere I went there were no sportbikes to be found. I did see quite a few Harley's, a few dual sports, and a BMW but there were no sportbikes to be found. On the last day as we were driving to the airport one of the new R1's pulled up next to the car at a stoplight. I was so excited to see it I hung my head out the window and drooled as the driver just stared right back at me.

So my question is was I just in the wrong part of town or are there really not many sportbikes in Tucson?

On a weekend ride from Tucson to Patagonia, great road, full of bikes of all kinds. Also remember AZ is a retirement state, the home of blue hairs driving Buicks, Lincolns and Cadillacs.

sweber_7

Reaction score
Visit site
On a weekend ride from Tucson to Patagonia, great road, full of bikes of all kinds. Also remember AZ is a retirement state, the home of blue hairs driving Buicks, Lincolns and Cadillacs.

Haha I saw more F-250's with lift kits then ever before too