Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL , cane toad season is all year round.... Ive never hit a live one mid corner before so im not sure , i hit a few dead one's yesterday and thats a non event.... Im guessing it wouldnt be as bad as the bunny i whopped mid corner going to work one morning :eek: , that made me take a big bite of the seat :D

All year round? Wow! When I used to live at Amberley there was a certain time of the year (late sring/eraly summer maybe) when the golf clubs and tennis rackets would come out in force:rockon:...LMAO. The rest of the year was pretty quiet on the toad front:(.

Yeah. I've come close to some skippies and a rabbit but not hit one yet.

I did ride down the Esplanade one day on my XS and some shmo was feeding seagulls out the drivers window of his parked car:spank::spank:. Came round a bend, swung out to avoid the door...just in case...and was watching the driver to see if he was about to try to murder me and saw the gulls at the last instant:eek:.....right before they took off in front of me:(. It was like copping punches. Musta hit about 20. Most hit me and not the bike so there was a good survival rate. The guy decided right then would be a good time to leave as I started my U-turn.:Flip:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All year round? Wow! When I used to live at Amberley there was a certain time of the year (late sring/eraly summer maybe) when the golf clubs and tennis rackets would come out in force:rockon:...LMAO. The rest of the year was pretty quiet on the toad front:(.

Yeah. I've come close to some skippies and a rabbit but not hit one yet.

I did ride down the Esplanade one day on my XS and some shmo was feeding seagulls out the drivers window of his parked car:spank::spank:. Came round a bend, swung out to avoid the door...just in case...and was watching the driver to see if he was about to try to murder me and saw the gulls at the last instant:eek:.....right before they took off in front of me:(. It was like copping punches. Musta hit about 20. Most hit me and not the bike so there was a good survival rate. The guy decided right then would be a good time to leave as I started my U-turn.:Flip:

Hmmmm wonder why he did a runner :D , yet another clever cager :spank: but we are the dangerous one's....... This bike in the pic hit a flock of pidgeons , thats the Duc that was on our last ride of last year :D

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Going for a early evening Beach cruise & coffee, then off to the hills for a bit twisty action tonight (Sunday)

Anyone is welcome to join me....if your up for it, i reckon we meet at Macca's on Anzac Highway at 6pm.

:thumbup:

Kerry was down to work this arvo, they rang and told her work is off, so I think we may be going out for dinner now...bugga.

If I'm around, I'll meet you there, if I'm not there, don't wait for me.

:)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kerry was down to work this arvo, they rang and told her work is off, so I think we may be going out for dinner now...bugga.

If I'm around, I'll meet you there, if I'm not there, don't wait for me.

LOL...you could go out for dinner at Macca's on Anzac Hwy:thumbup:.

That's where I like to take all my women:eek::spank::D.

Hey maybe that's why I'm single.

No worries dude. If you end up going out for dinner, have a great night.
If you end up at Macca's we'll see you there.:thumbup:
If you end up having dinner for two at Macca's you'll end up divorced...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL...you could go out for dinner at Macca's on Anzac Hwy:thumbup:.

That's where I like to take all my women:eek::spank::D.

Hey maybe that's why I'm single.

No worries dude. If you end up going out for dinner, have a great night.
If you end up at Macca's we'll see you there.:thumbup:
If you end up having dinner for two at Macca's you'll end up divorced...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Mike, dont worry, we can have Dinner for two at McDonalds...i promise i will still respect you in the morning!

:spank::eek::ban:

Adusanju

Reaction score
Visit site
Was a bit grumpy when I realized that we had lost Adrian, although admittedly I did notice till a long way down the road.... With 8 bikes, it's hard to keep track, especially when there is a lot of traffic. Sorry Adrian.:(

No worries folks - I was happy to be out on the road yesterday.

Today not possible - too many engagements from now on - not to mention the packing.

NOW - 2 THINGS

1) Unless my Speedo was running a weeee bit slow yesterday - I reckon you all (INLCUDING ME) were SPEEDING :spank::spank::spank: :disapprove:

2) Did anyone notice all the FZ6 riders yesterday had french beards? :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hmmm.... Mike and me are out at glenelg, parked the bikes, went for a coffee....come back to the bikes and mine is being defected for lack of a rear mud gaurd, not hugger or chain guard, which I have taken offthe bike, but its the FE......

Can still ride bike, but have to fix it, and put it through inspection at regency! Not real happy, but whatcan you do?

No fine, just a pain in the A!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bloody cops :spank:

He didn't hear you start it, did he? Prick would have thrown a noise sticker at it too... Although, if they ever do that to me, I'll be pulling the Harley ??? and see what his answer is.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh Newcastle. Home of the Screaming Jets or at least that's where I first saw them before they "made it". Sunk a bit of grog in that nape of the woods/neck of the way. Great fishing out Swansea way and further out to Caves Beach...lol.

That Swansea towards Caves Beach road had some good twisty stuff in it too:thumbup:.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh Newcastle. Home of the Screaming Jets or at least that's where I first saw them before they \"made it\". Sunk a bit of grog in that nape of the woods/neck of the way. Great fishing out Swansea way and further out to Caves Beach...lol.

That Swansea towards Caves Beach road had some good twisty stuff in it too:thumbup:.

All true mate :thumbup:..... Jets , Drinking , Fishing and Twisties.....All sounds like heaven to me :D........... I lost my innocents at Cave's Beach :eek: :thumbup:.......Special special place for me LOL and no i wasnt alone and in the dark :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gee it's a nice day for a ride today......pity i dont have a number plate, or rear indicators, or rear fender (Grrrrr)!

No more cruises to the Bay for me...in fact, i am never parking my bike near a group of bikes in a well known bike hang out, ever again!!!!

Mutter, Mutter, mutter.........F******* Co**, go pick on a real crim........Mutter, Mutter, Mutter!!!!!!:banghead:

Oh well, i am going to pick up my alarm, fit that! then go for a swim.....

:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I wasn't my \"old hospitible self\" last night when you came to get the cans... Missus has the S*** with me again, trying to calm the waters. :banghead:

:(

Oh, we felt a little bad, hope it's all ok, :eek:.

Got the pipes on, Thanks a bunch, hopefully i wont need them for very long...and i will bring them back clean! :eek:

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nah, don't feel bad, I'm getting used to it..lol

Umm, yeah, sorry I didn't clean the cans, I was more interested in the Leo's at the time :rof:

I understand buddy.....have never cleaned anything that i have pulled off the bike....ever! Except my 2Bro's, man do you think i didnt go to town on them last night!!! Super shiny now!! :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All true mate :thumbup:..... Jets , Drinking , Fishing and Twisties.....All sounds like heaven to me ........... I lost my innocents at Cave's Beach :thumbup:.......Special special place for me LOL and no i wasnt alone and in the dark :D

LOL...I was going to ask if you had company when i read that first bit....you must have read my mind:D.

Sorry I wasn't my \"old hospitible self\" last night when you came to get the cans... Missus has the S*** with me again, trying to calm the waters. :banghead:

:(

Sorry dude. Wouldn't have called so late if it wasn't sort of urgent-ish:ban:. Hope we didn't get you in the poo.

I understand buddy.....have never cleaned anything that i have pulled off the bike....ever! Except my 2Bro's, man do you think i didnt go to town on them last night!!! Super shiny now!! :D

So you went to town on your pipes last night then did you?....since Mr Humpy preempted me I'll jump on the next one...LMAO.:thumbup:

Most of the work on Wolfman's bike is done. Almost ready for inspection:Flip:.

Cheers
Mike

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So you went to town on your pipes last night then did you?....since Mr Humpy preempted me I'll jump on the next one...LMAO.

:rof: :rof: I know im always satisfied after i spend the night working on my pipes :eek: :ban: :D sorry guy's :spank: :spank: :spank: im going to hide now :( before i get moderated outta here.....:scared:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: :rof: I know im always satisfied after i spend the night working on my pipes :eek: :ban: :D sorry guy's :spank: : im going to hide now :( before i get moderated outta here.....:scared:

Why would i moderate you for cleaning your exhaust pipes...sheesh, gotta keep them pipes clean! I dont know what you boys are getting it.....really it's not as if we are talking about "plugs"!

Apparently, that is very naughty....according to oine member at least, who has dissapeared....again!

;)