Any South Aussie Lurkers out there?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rightio, am getting a bit cranky about the lack of SA Fizzers on regular rides...and am wondering whether there are any other people from SOUTH AUSTRALIA...Adelaide, more specifically, who visit this forum, but have not registered, and who might be interestd in going for a ride with other FZ6 owners...

It has got to the point, where i am the only one who ever posts about an upcoming ride, and generally the only one who responds in the positive is Ozzieboy...speaking of which, Ozzieboy (Mike) has got to the point, where he has started a thread, that just asks me whether i want to go for a ride!!! cause he got sick of posting rides, and no-one other than myself responding in the positive!

Whilst i appreciate that most of the guys on this forum from SA have families and other commitments, which precludes them from going on a ride from time to time...but sheesh, i run 2 business's, DJ 3 nights a week, am a single dad to 2 kids, who i have 50% of the time, and i still find time!!!

Also, now that my main FZ6 riding, ride buddy, Ozzieboy, now has an FZ1, it is getting a bit lonely being the only FZ6 on group rides...

Yes, we do go Sport Riding, but sometimes, we also just go for a cruise...

I repeat, any other SOUTH AUSSIE "Lurkers" out there???? That just might be up for a ride!!!!!!

HELP!

:(

Where's the love gone people! LOL!

:shakehead::rant:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know , if you had an XJR you could still pull a pallet of bricks with all the extra GRUNT :D :rof:

You can do the same with a tractor......anfd you get to wear a straw hat and not a piece of cheese. Which is a good thing, as I don't know how much sun a piece of cheese would keep off.:Flip::BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ohh yea of little faith , the XJR is just as nimble as the FZ only half the gear changes though :D 3rd gear has a great range of 20 - 210ish :eek: not that i'd know :thumbup:

Yeah but my fizzer is about 60kg's lighter...maybe more, and has more horsepower! :rockon:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:Lurking: - :Flip:

I was out for a bit of a cruise today, dropped by the workshop on the off-chance you were there Jamie.. alas, no, you weren't.

I wanted to go for a bit of a twistie run, (just put a new Michy Pilot Road 2 on the back), but my arms don't wanna play nice. Finding it hard to clutch with arms that have very little strength in grip at the moment.. (retarded genes, low pottasium... all that crap).

I'll catch up with ya's soon... I wanna see Mikey's new toy.

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:Lurking: - :Flip:

I was out for a bit of a cruise today, dropped by the workshop on the off-chance you were there Jamie.. alas, no, you weren't.

I wanted to go for a bit of a twistie run, (just put a new Michy Pilot Road 2 on the back), but my arms don't wanna play nice. Finding it hard to clutch with arms that have very little strength in grip at the moment.. (retarded genes, low pottasium... all that crap).

I'll catch up with ya's soon... I wanna see Mikey's new toy.

:rockon:

Sorry I missed you Dave....been busy cutting lawns and being dad today....but I am available tomorrow during the day, if your still keen. :thumbup: