Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wakie Wakie, Hand of Snaky......Mikey!

Waiting!

ring me when you get out of bed where my last words to Mikey as he left my joint last night....

Must of been the Cake, Mikey....

At this rate...it's gonna be a night ride!

:spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wakie Wakie, Hand of Snaky......Mikey!

Waiting!

ring me when you get out of bed where my last words to Mikey as he left my joint last night....

Must of been the Cake, Mikey....

At this rate...it's gonna be a night ride!

:spank:

Nothing wrong with a night ride:BLAA:.

Besides....followed the instructions completely.....still in bed...LMFAO:Flip::D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rightio you lot....anyone up for a ride next weekend, whilst the rest of Adelaide is consumed by the Clipsal 500???

Am looking to get out early next Sunday Morning...for a grade 2-3 ride...Yes gentle to slightly spirited...couple of photo stops, and a coffee stop, then back home..

Am thinking of making the route from Mc Donalds at Darlington, through to Birdwood for Coffee, etc, then back down to the City via Cuddly Creek...

You know what to do if your interested.

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rightio you lot....anyone up for a ride next weekend, whilst the rest of Adelaide is consumed by the Clipsal 500???

Am looking to get out early next Sunday Morning...for a grade 2-3 ride...Yes gentle to slightly spirited...couple of photo stops, and a coffee stop, then back home..

Am thinking of making the route from Mc Donalds at Darlington, through to Birdwood for Coffee, etc, then back down to the City via Cuddly Creek...

You know what to do if your interested.

Bump

Hellooooooooooooooooooo! Anybody out there!

:(

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My, what an echo!:eek:

For some reason I keep thinking I've got something on this weekend.....but I can't remember what it might be....lol. Heck, I can't remember not to go into work on a public holiday...lol.

I'll be up for a nice easy ride though, if I'm free. I discovered my squared of tire likes to let go a lot now...lol.:eek::spank::spank::spank::(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well it looks like no-one but Mikey is interested....so i will let those who probably dont vwanna know, that now, we are going for a ride in the afternoon instead...as Gazza, and Me are meeting at the shop at 9am on Sunday to give our bikes a decent detail before we go for a ride in the arvo...

A gentle ride...Mikey's, Gazza's & my tyres are looking a bit sad right now!!!!

The invitation is still their blokes..and blokette's, if any are lurking out there!!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
no thanx there is something wrong with my bike and i dont know what it is, feels like absolute crap, cant figure it out. dont like going around corners at the moment.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
She feels horrible soory i dont know it just feels wrong, im checking tyre pressures every 2 days it suddenly feels like ive put on a tonne and the bike hates me (i know she probably does) it feels wrong. i know the rear tyre is out of alignment by about 4mm after the tyre change and i havent straightened it yet but i dont know. i use to have days i didnt like the way she rode but since these tyres were put on i hate the bike i dont feel at all comfortable.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
She feels horrible soory i dont know it just feels wrong, im checking tyre pressures every 2 days it suddenly feels like ive put on a tonne and the bike hates me (i know she probably does) it feels wrong. i know the rear tyre is out of alignment by about 4mm after the tyre change and i havent straightened it yet but i dont know. i use to have days i didnt like the way she rode but since these tyres were put on i hate the bike i dont feel at all comfortable.

Sounds like something is out of whack...4mm is a long way on a bike...i know, mine was 5mm out of whack at the front for a while and it handled like a shopping trolley!

Maybe different tyre pressures, what are you running???

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
36 and 42 it rides like it has flat tyres, go around acorner and sludge. L handers are ok R sucks i hate R handers any way compared to Left but yuk. I need to get the suspension checked the front sudennly feels well yuk its hard to explainit just feels sludgy

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
36 and 42 it rides like it has flat tyres, go around acorner and sludge. L handers are ok R sucks i hate R handers any way compared to Left but yuk. I need to get the suspension checked the front sudennly feels well yuk its hard to explainit just feels sludgy

Try 34 on the front, 38-39 on the rear, 42 is pretty high....especially for Michelins!

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats where they were and i put them up, i thought wow i found it but alas no. shocks feel 5hit and no its not just me, ive been riding her every day to work for the last 3 months and its the same every day.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like something's not straight. Good idea to check it out before riding the hills especially. You had a problem with your brakes shuddering a while back.....now it turns differently left to right handers. I'd be checking the fork heights and pinch bolt torque in the triple clamps. Jamie had an issue with this for a while and it really put him off badly. Bike dives in one way and struggles to tip in the other.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like something's not straight. Good idea to check it out before riding the hills especially. You had a problem with your brakes shuddering a while back.....now it turns differently left to right handers. I'd be checking the fork heights and pinch bolt torque in the triple clamps. Jamie had an issue with this for a while and it really put him off badly. Bike dives in one way and struggles to tip in the other.

Put me off badly....that's an understatement....i thought i had lost my mojo! :eek:

Bring it to the shop one day Jules....would be happy to have a look at it...i reckon i might be qualified to see what the story is, seeing as i had similar issues a while back....