Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Tell me about it. Had fun last Monday, even got rid of the "chicken strips" on the new rear.. well, almost, a couple of mm's left there.

Hey, umm, did you get me some tix for tonights shindig?? Not sure how I'll cope after todays heat, but I'll give it a shot ;)

:rockon:

Tell me about it. Had fun last Monday, even got rid of the "chicken strips" on the new rear.. well, almost, a couple of mm's left there.

Hey, umm, did you get me some tix for tonights shindig?? Not sure how I'll cope after todays heat, but I'll give it a shot ;)

Your names will be at the door...just turn up, and tell em your on the list! Lol!

Should be an awesome night....Flashies rocked again tonight, so am guessing the punters are up for it!

Finally got my stuff in one sock, and wacked together a video from the ride on Monday.

Got a fair bit of footage of a certain non nekkid FZ6. Leave it to you to guess who.:D

Posting it in the video section.

Cheers
Mike

Rightio you lot...going for a ride on Sunday evening...hills twilight run...185km's in just over 2 hours....full twisties run, one stop in the middle for a gasbag and a fag....

leaving my joint at 6.30pm....should be home by 9pm...just as the sun is setting.

would love to have a few fizzers come out for a blat.

The weather will be perfect for it. I don't think I'll be able to. Just finished work at Holdens now, going to sleep because I am doing a midnight shift at Vinnies tonight.. and tomorrow night. I think I'll be dead-to-the-world most of Sunday.. ready for work again at Holdens Monday morning.

If I'm ok Sunday arvo, I'll give you a ring.

The weather will be perfect for it. I don't think I'll be able to. Just finished work at Holdens now, going to sleep because I am doing a midnight shift at Vinnies tonight.. and tomorrow night. I think I'll be dead-to-the-world most of Sunday.. ready for work again at Holdens Monday morning.

If I'm ok Sunday arvo, I'll give you a ring.

Cool...pretty much the same user friendly route as last time....

:thumbup:

Rightio you lot...going for a ride on Sunday evening...hills twilight run...185km's in just over 2 hours....full twisties run, one stop in the middle for a gasbag and a fag....

leaving my joint at 6.30pm....should be home by 9pm...just as the sun is setting.

would love to have a few fizzers come out for a blat.

Dunno dude. Don't like riding my bike too much. Don't wanna wear this one out or I'll have to track down another 4WD:eek::BLAA:

OK...maybe just this once.:D

Dunno dude. Don't like riding my bike too much. Don't wanna wear this one out or I'll have to track down another 4WD:eek::BLAA:

OK...maybe just this once.:D

Awesome...can't wait to help you wear out your new steed! And I also can't wait to give these bridgy's a bit of a work out! :rockon:

Is there a Hills rally point? Dont see much reason to ride out of the hills just to turn around and ride back into them. lol

Clarendon, Blackwood perhaps?

Will ask the boss for permission shortly. :Flip:

Is there a Hills rally point? Dont see much reason to ride out of the hills just to turn around and ride back into them. lol

Clarendon, Blackwood perhaps?

Will ask the boss for permission shortly. :Flip:

Coming from Mt. Barker, I reckon the easiest meet would be if you hopped over to Meadows via Maccy. Time with a already fuelled 6:30pm departure from Wolfman's would be around about 7:15pm in Meadows. (Out the front of the Bakery is the usual spot).

Cheers
Mike

That's great 'cause I've got a good photo stop option in mind on the Flaxley road just short of Mt. Barker

Well actually there is going to be six of us now...you, Matty, Gazza, Jay, Spook, and me! So the photo op just got one better again!:rockon:

Well actually there is going to be six of us now...you, Matty, Gazza, Jay, Spook, and me! So the photo op just got one better again!:rockon:

You know the big lake like dam with the island in the middle that I look at everytime we ride past there. It's even got it's own little service road thingy.

Anyhow that's the spot I've got in mind. of course that means I'll be needing to give my bike a tubs. The tubs part isn't so bad. It's the shammying and rim cleaning that'll kill me in this heat.:(

That service road is actually the old mount barker road turn off. Interesting road that takes you to echunga.

Usually rough and has the odd pot hole mid corner.

Spook lives on a much bigger dam which is very scenic out between Meadows and Maccy. A snapshot there on the embankment facing the sunset would be peachy but it means 500m of dirt riding which isn't that hard as I do it almost fortnightly. May also give wolf a chance to have a look at the bike for the cub.

But I understand not everyone will take their bikes on dirt.

anywho see you all in less that 4 hrs.

Back