Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the plumbing Mike.

I'd love to join you Jamie, but my baby-sitter is a bit in-disposed at the moment.
Speaking of Pizza, I just got back from the local pizza shop here, great pizza and cheap too, heaps of toppings, much better than that generic crap from PizzaYuck.

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the plumbing Mike.

I'd love to join you Jamie, but my baby-sitter is a bit in-disposed at the moment.
Speaking of Pizza, I just got back from the local pizza shop here, great pizza and cheap too, heaps of toppings, much better than that generic crap from PizzaYuck.

Lol, when i mentioned we have 2 decent pizza bars round here, we actually have 3 pizza Bar's, but one is Pizza Yuck...so did not bother to mention.....both the good ones up here are owned by dodgy looking Italians...just as it should be.....they serve it, justa how Mumma would!

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh! carp. It's not belly dancing night is it? Gawd I hope I didn't miss belly dancing night at the pizza shop, to go inspect a man's plumbing:eek::spank::spank::spank:.

You see there is a huge number of very appealing and shapely girls in the pizza shop on belly dancing night...lol.:D

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh! carp. It's not belly dancing night is it? Gawd I hope I didn't miss belly dancing night at the pizza shop, to go inspect a man's plumbing:eek::spank::spank::spank:.

You see there is a huge number of very appealing and shapely girls in the pizza shop on belly dancing night...lol.:D

Cheers
Mike

mike are you sure it was the plumbing you were fixing...or the gas...i think you have inhaled something!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
anyone up for a wheelchair race this weekend? Have been test driving chairs all day, and I think I have found one I like, will need a few mods of course, but by the weekend I will be ready to take on all comers!
:Flip:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
anyone up for a wheelchair race this weekend? Have been test driving chairs all day, and I think I have found one I like, will need a few mods of course, but by the weekend I will be ready to take on all comers!

I saw a pretty 'trick' one last night.....a real sleeper....quiet with just the right sort of vibe.:rockon:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh no now theres going to be a wheel chair capable of out running a r6 up old eagle on the hill road, and will be that sweet it will put our bikes to shame.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh no now theres going to be a wheel chair capable of out running a r6 up old eagle on the hill road, and will be that sweet it will put our bikes to shame.

Hehehe, yeah, he'll buy the \"Track Bike\", but while he's incapacitated, the motor will be hooked up \"billy-cart\" style to a wheelchair, and smoke us all...lol

You betcha.......coming down Eagle on the Hill, i reckon i will have ya's for Breakfast.......once the chair get's some momentum up, i reckon it will be hard to get past as it power slides around those nice smooth sweepers, half way down.....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mod number 1.....you really need one of those orange flag thingies...lol.:thumbup::D

Cheers
Mike

LMAO!!!!!! :Flip:

And some spokey dokey's!!!!!

:spank:

and bar end streamers

Claxon horn

Man, this thing is gunna be "bitchin" when we are done with it.....we better copyright the final product....or someone else will, and make millions out of it, selling them to geriatric "thrill seekers"!

Was thinking some blue LED's running along the bottom of the chassis.....very "Bling Bling"...

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Going for a ride in an hour or so. Heading south from Christies beach road to the Esplanade for swim suit checks:cheer::D and will zig and zag along the Esplanade as far as Sellick's and then up Sellick's hill. From there It'll be one of the back ways to Victor, Then back via whatever route seems best. It'll be a 200km-ish round trip. Any takers? (Sorry Jamie:()

Cheers
Mike