Heres something you dont see everyday.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG0f-EPlx30[/nomedia]

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu0I2HhBH3g&mode=related&search=[/nomedia]

S

sportrider

it just goes to show no matter what bike there on wheelies are cool!!!

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
it just goes to show no matter what bike there on wheelies are cool!!!

I completly agree. LOL I would watch videos all day long of wheelies, even if it were a scooter.............................:thumbup:

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXONXsN4VPA[/nomedia]

S

sportrider

my point exactly!!! amazing the balance and bike control some people have!!!:thumbup:

jfreakman

Reaction score
Visit site
i love me some wheelies...got the front end on mine to come up yesterday buy just powering it up...fun and scary. i love how it went up so very easy, tho.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
i love me some wheelies...got the front end on mine to come up yesterday buy just powering it up...fun and scary. i love how it went up so very easy, tho.

Dont let the "sport-touring" title fool ya. Our bikes can pull a wheelie with ease off the showroom floor.:thumbup:

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sport Touring? On the Yamaha website our bikes are in the Super Sport category with the others: FZ1, 600R, R6s, R6, R1...And I believe rightfully so. The only other categories are Super Sport Touring (FJR) and Dual Purpose (XT and TW).

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Wheelie comp ...

I reckon the first FZ6-FORUM member to post a video of themself doing an FZ6 wheelie should be the 2007 wheelie king :)

It won't be me I might add lol ;)

Not unless I spend some money and go to wheelie school

:thumbup:

gr8eyes

Reaction score
Visit site
Just goes to show hippo's don't move too well out of water but they do move.

The FZ1 FZ6 and FJR 1300 seem to blur the lines a little bit between sport and touring. Yes the FZ1 and FZ6 are more sport oriented but if you throw some soft luggage and a seat sak on the back of either you can tour.

And if you can certainly tour on the FJR,( personal 920 and 930 consecutive mile days), will attest to this, but if you take the bags off it doesn't do too bad around Barber Motorsports Park, which the Hayabusa I passed will confirm. Obviously the Hayabusa rider wasn't much of a rider because I passed him, nevertheless, the FJR will aquit itself quite well as a sport bike.
Granted a heavy sport bike.

Glenn

vintagecycle

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool scooter wheelie video. I have no idea what a song about Japanese internment camps in the US has to do with scooter wheelies in Russia video.......??