here's my new turn signals

brian-oki

Reaction score
Visit site
I finally put the front turn signals on, this past weekend. Next is taking off the rear hugger, but leave the chain guard on. Hope you all like my jr motorsports sticker on the gas tank. GO 88

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
they look good, i really like the euro clear on the rears, not sure if the fronts are the same, but they definitely clean up the bike a good bit.

Dustin

MotorBoatin Son of a Btch
Reaction score
Visit site
I also just finished putting new turns on my 08, the front ones were a pain in the:spank:, i had to scratch the brain a little bit on the wiring part. How did you wire yours?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I also just finished putting new turns on my 08, the front ones were a pain in the:spank:, i had to scratch the brain a little bit on the wiring part. How did you wire yours?

You can buy 3 wire replacement signals that wire up the same way as the stock ones... if you get the 2 wire ones then you have to get creative with relays to keep the running lights and signals...

kustom17

Reaction score
Visit site
what kind are they????

i'm going to get ready to do the same and I like the way those look

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You can buy 3 wire replacement signals that wire up the same way as the stock ones... if you get the 2 wire ones then you have to get creative with relays to keep the running lights and signals...

ya, i did the 2 wire ones first, i just said F it to using running lights, until i found out that without them i wasnt getting a good current, and would have one fast signal and one slow one, put on the little things that are supposta fix them (cant think of the name right now), nothing. so just got 3 wires and made my life easy.

index.cfm