Here is the one you have been waiting for......

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
and in case you missed Hellgate's post on this here is the rundown
New for 2009 Models - DynoJet Power Commander 5 USB!

Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)

USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)

2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)

Gear/Speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)

Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)

With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).

Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes

10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)

Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It should work just fine for 07 to 09, as there is no difference aside from color. This looks like a great piece of hardware.

Who's going to be the first to have a full custom tune done with this bad boy???

Thanks Doc! :rockon:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I figured it would be you, .......or Wolfman........:thumbup:

Nope, my mods on the FZ are pretty much complete, I just need to install the All Balls kit.

I'd like to get a track bike if possible this year, depends in the job front. I've been eyeballing the Aprilia RS125. 260 lbs, 30 hp and corners like a GP bike, hummm....With a race kit and dyno tune you can get a whopping 35 hp out of them. :D

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, my mods on the FZ are pretty much complete, I just need to install the All Balls kit.

I'd like to get a track bike if possible this year, depends in the job front. I've been eyeballing the Aprilia RS125. 260 lbs, 30 hp and corners like a GP bike, hummm....With a race kit and dyno tune you can get a whopping 35 hp out of them. :D
I used to love the 125 series, 1 second separating 1st to 7th place.
The downside was that you could have birthdays waiting for them to appear again lol.
Will this mean that the perfectly good IV version will be super cheap?

Nelly

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site

I actually saw a little Aprillia at the mall one day.... all done up moto GP style. It was sick. I think it was a 250.