Here I is!

PJFZ1

Reaction score
Visit site
I just joined and decided to post up so people know I'm here..

I don't own an FZ6, but have an FZ1, Hypermotard, and GS500 in the shop, and I'm always looking for the next addition.

I joined because we've got a customer or two over here who told us to check in, and though I do like to browse around the forums and jumbo into an occasional conversation. I'l be cautious not to break any vendor rules - I've got no desire to make more work for the admins than they already have!

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, welcome I guess :)

I for one am interested in your experiences with the FZ1 and Hypermotard. Perhaps some pictures? :)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just joined and decided to post up so people know I'm here..

I don't own an FZ6, but have an FZ1, Hypermotard, and GS500 in the shop, and I'm always looking for the next addition.

I joined because we've got a customer or two over here who told us to check in, and though I do like to browse around the forums and jumbo into an occasional conversation. I'l be cautious not to break any vendor rules - I've got no desire to make more work for the admins than they already have!
Welcome to the site,

Nelly

PJFZ1

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, welcome I guess :)

I for one am interested in your experiences with the FZ1 and Hypermotard. Perhaps some pictures? :)

Pics - that I can do.. Both Paige and I have FZ1's...
ULimg_0865.jpg

02747.jpg

img_4879.jpg

PJFZ1

Reaction score
Visit site
For the hyper - I haven't uploaded and action pics yet, but I can post a couple of stills to wet your appetite..

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

Hypermotard004.jpg

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PJ and his company, are great people. I have purchased several items from them (mainly Rizoma stuff) and they are extremely helpful.

J

jsteinb95

Cool pics and welcome!

Who are those customers you're talking about? ;)