help with fz6n conversion to fz6 s

kriti26

Reaction score
Visit site
i ve recently bought almost all needed parts to convert my baby to faired, but as yestarday started to plug the connectors i ve realized that my n light had on fuse were the faired got to...and the rest of the lights turns connectors were different...i am wondering, i ve got the harness of the lights(the last part on the front) how can i find either connectors either to searche for the rest of the lights harness?i dont want to cut and tape...

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
i ve recently bought almost all needed parts to convert my baby to faired, but as yestarday started to plug the connectors i ve realized that my n light had on fuse were the faired got to...and the rest of the lights turns connectors were different...i am wondering, i ve got the harness of the lights(the last part on the front) how can i find either connectors either to searche for the rest of the lights harness?i dont want to cut and tape...

Now is the time to get you some Bi-Xenon projectors!! :D

You need 2 Morimoto Mini H1 projectors (complete with bulbs and ballasts) + a H4 Bi-Xenon relay harness.
That harness will power 2 projectors from 1 control plug (OEM H4). :)

Parts needed (all from TheRetroFitSource.com):
Morimoto Mini H1 projectors
Ballasts (AMP type!!)
Relay harness

note:
I didn't show you the complete Mini H1 retrofitting package, as I don't know if you can mix the H4 and H7 adapter rings, and what relay harness it comes with.
But a call or message to TRS would definately solve these problems :)

Grtz,

Degake

Last edited: