Helmet Stickers

razteo

Special Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a white helmet & I want to add some cool sticker(s), nothing crazy, just a touch of color/style.
I want to keep the majority of the helmet white for safety reasons, I'm not sure exactly what I want - right now is too white! :)

I made some research online to only find the same stickers over & over:
Skull & Crossbones
Guns world = polite world
BADD Bikers
Show me your boobs
Flames
etc.

I don't want to offend anyone, but they are plain boring & many of them retarded.

I also found a site with reflective design decals (I'm not looking for reflective in particularly), I like them, but nothing spectacular, take a look: Appliedgraphics - high visibility reflective motorcycle decals, helmet decals, bicycle helmet decals.

Is any other place I can get some cool helmet stickers?
Any ideas?

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
no-fat-chicks.jpg

^^ sticker idea

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
i've got a white and red yamaha sticker if you want it.....came with a shirt i bought, but i've got a black bike so it won't go with mine

Last edited:

8-oji

Reaction score
Visit site
Steer clear of that Kanji sticker! It doesn't say Yamaha, the first character is yama or zan and the second character is sho. Stick with ヤマハ (Yamaha written in katakana) which is how it usually is written in Japanese.

FZ6 riders don't let fellow FZ6 riders put weird kanji stickers on the back of their helmets... Unless its intentional:D

Last edited:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I always thought the "horn is broke, watch for finger" bumper sticker was pretty funny.:D Might be too big for the helmet, though.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
i just wanted to tell you that if you try to use graphic stickers on a curved surface you will run into problems. you probably want to use few small ones to avoid that. letters may be OK