Helmet-free motorbike thieves not pursued by police

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Officers were ordered not to pursue the bikes which were stolen from a showroom in Altrincham early on Thursday.

They instead watched as three people rode off on three bikes worth £17,000.

BBC News - Helmet-free motorbike thieves not pursued by police
icon_eek.gif

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
I know, how rediculous is this?! This is saying its ok if people thief without protection as you won't be persued by the police. This is another example of backwards Britain.
C'mon Cameron, we need some Gene Hunt style policing.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you watch it he says "i think we should do it the way the Americans do it. No Tolerance basically" HAHAHA Where is he getting his facts from? I think he needs to come to America. AMERICA HAS MORE RIGHTS FOR CRIMINALS THAN LAW ABIDING CITIZENS!!

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, really? Come on, guys, let's have some consistency. Every time a rider is killed during a police chase, we go on about how dangerous and unnecessary it was for the police to pursue them in a chase. This happened just recently. Lots of people here were angry with the police department for that.

Then when the police actually implement the policy and don't pursue because of safety reasons, people here get upset and say they just let criminals go.

There is a good reason PDs implement no-chase policies. There are other ways of catching criminals, ways that don't endanger the lives of the suspects, the police, or innocent pedestrians.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, really? Come on, guys, let's have some consistency. Every time a rider is killed during a police chase, we go on about how dangerous and unnecessary it was for the police to pursue them in a chase. This happened just recently. Lots of people here were angry with the police department for that.

Then when the police actually implement the policy and don't pursue because of safety reasons, people here get upset and say they just let criminals go.

There is a good reason PDs implement no-chase policies. There are other ways of catching criminals, ways that don't endanger the lives of the suspects, the police, or innocent pedestrians.

+1

Thanks for saving me the typing.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So someone who stole a bike should get the death penalty? That's what you guys are advocating.

Just protect your bikes better, don't murder the people who ran off with them. That's pretty vindictive in the most extreme application of that word.