Hello

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome and all the best on your search! But shouldn't you be be more concerned with a snow mobile? (lol):Flash:

"Absense makes the heart grow fonder"...by the time spring rolls around, I'm like a kid with a new toy again. :rockon:

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I'm with Humps, gotta add a bit of Silver in there, just for good looks ;)

:thumbup:

+1 on that!!

I agree that black is the fastest color, - but speed aint all, - you need style as well :),- and silver will bring you that!

fz6sa-albums-my-fz-picture2666-dsc-1332.jpg

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Try and avoid an FZ6 with any kind of coloured paint on it..like red, blue, black...silver is more of a shade than a colour.

I like the bike with all the luggage on it. It could have a new clutch just because of rider error.

Steve

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I made a deal on my Piaggio, so I'm one step closer! Although the red FZ6 I wanted in Medicine Hat sold before I had the chance, so the hunt is on.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been down there. They have tons of '08 FZ6's to sell off, though only black and dark blue (I don't really mind the dark blue ones, in fact, but still no red which is what I want). $5999 sounds good, but after taxes, pdi etc, it comes out to $7000. Still, new bike, warranty and everything.