Hello from SLC, ut

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked up an 04 FZ6 from a member here;
here's where he was selling it..
Found it on Craig's. Sam is a great guy, the bike is in fantastic shape. I drove it home from his house (50 miles of canyon driving).
What a great bike, I'm looking forward to years of good times.
I come from an 08 Ninja 250R. It was a great bike to learn on, and I'm so glad I got a chance to learn technique on a smaller and more forgiving machine. Now I can really appreciate what the Fazer has to offer.

:welcome:

You didn't ride the 250 long. Did you take the MSF course?

Enjoy the site and ride safe. :thumbup:

Welcome. The littlest ninja rocks too though.

Glad your here.

Here're some pics:
I'm sure you know what it looks like, but still.
IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4683.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

I need to place the battery tomorrow. Tried trickle charging it but it died again, so I'm just going to get it replced tomorrow.
Any tricks/tips? I plan on taking off the front 2 panels, tilting the tank, and replacing the old unit.. Any snags I might run into?

I'm also looking for a FE kit (or might just give it a go myself), flush mounts for the fronts, shortie signals for the rear, and smoked Puig screen.

Went for a long ride today. 270 miles through canyon roads. Here are some new pics from the ride. Saving a good one for next month's contest. ;)
There have been some mods since the last time I posted pics. Mainly the Motovation Sliders, reflector and sticker removal, satin black rad covers and rear pods and FAZR6 FE kit. I have some 2Bros' rear signals going on soon, looking for some R1 flushmounts for the front.
Opinions are welcome.
IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4950.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! I was out riding yesterday too, took Ogden canyon up to Old Snowbasin road, then back (not near as many miles as you put on, but a great day). I PM you my phone number, we'll have to get together for a ride. :thumbup:

I didn't see you ski either. :p ;)

(...hope you're planning another trip up here this winter!)

Yeah, it was about 5 when I left, but I kept going back. This was Alpine Loop in Utah. VERY twisty and narrow. But man it is sooooo much fun. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, it was about 5 when I left, but I kept going back. This was Alpine Loop in Utah. VERY twisty and narrow. But man it is sooooo much fun. :D

Man I love Utah/Colorado area... only been there once and it was amazingly beautiful... definitely one of my favorite places I have ever visited... and somewhere I wouldn't mind living

Back