Hello from Serbia

m1losh

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Milos, only 20 years old, and I come from Pancevo, a small town, 6 miles from Belgrade,Serbia. Been on bike since I was 16, ridden Honda XL650V TransAlp '01 for about 40.000kms, and a VFR 800 V-tec '05 for about the same.

Few months ago, I became an owner of a '08 FZ6 Fazer S2, ABS version, equipped with a Givi 440D touring windscreen, Kappa K46 topcase, and a Givi TN358 engine guard. Only put about 1000 kms (700 miles) until now, beacuse it's snowing outside, but I expect nice riding when it gets warm.

Got here to learn something, and share opinion with others.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
zdravo m1losh,
I am waiting for the snow to melt too, I have never visit Serbia but know couple of people from there, I guess there is someone from every corner in the world here in NY.
Anyways "dobrodoshli" :welcome: and don't forget to post pictures.

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:zdravo m1losh,
WE just had a big snow for alabama , shut down half the state LOL:eek:
When will you be able to start riding full time?:confused:

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to one of the best forums on the net. You will find answers to all your questions on the FZ6.

I spent some time in Sarajevo a few years ago. I loved it there, wouldn't mind going back for a visit. Be careful, traffic can bite you if you're not watchful.

I too am looking forward to warmer weather and cleaner roads.

Take care and enjoy.

m1losh

Reaction score
Visit site
zdravo m1losh,
I am waiting for the snow to melt too, I have never visit Serbia but know couple of people from there, I guess there is someone from every corner in the world here in NY.
Anyways "dobrodoshli" :welcome: and don't forget to post pictures.

People ussually don't know where Serbia is, but wow, this is great! :) :)
There's a lot of people from Serbia in NY, but I think that most of the from here live in Chicago. :)
I think that next summer I will participate the "Work and Travel" program, and will choose NY. So, I'll be staying for 4 months, and the plan is to work for 3 month, and then buy some cheap bike and travel across America for a whole month.

Anyway, thank you for a "feel-like-you're-home" welcome!
Hvala! (thank you) :)

Last edited:

m1losh

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:zdravo m1losh,
WE just had a big snow for alabama , shut down half the state LOL:eek:
When will you be able to start riding full time?:confused:

Snow stays to until the end of february, and full time riding from the beggining of april. Then the local moto clubs start organising weekend bike meets, but, in the winter months, there are moto parties organised, where most of the people come by car, and the crazy ones come by bike. That is less important, but, it's made for people who ride bikes, but live on the other side of the country, can stay in touch, and have regular meetings like it's the season of riding.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
People ussually don't know where Serbia is, but wow, this is great! :) :)
There's a lot of people from Serbia in NY, but I think that most of the from here live in Chicago. :)
I think that next summer I will participate the "Work and Travel" program, and will choose NY. So, I'll be staying for 4 months, and the plan is to work for 3 month, and then buy some cheap bike and travel across America for a whole month.

Anyway, thank you for a "feel-like-you're-home" welcome!
Hvala! (thank you) :)

:welcome:m1losh!

If you do your cross country ride you must keep posting and meet with riders from the forum all across the USA. :rockon: