Hello friends im new!

Scion

FZ6 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought a 2007 FZ6 today :-D

Its rough and needs some love. I have noob questions and figured id ask the experts.

What are these parts called?

The parts circled are all beat up and need replacing.

Well i figured out what they are and WOW are they pricey!

Front Fairing Cowl
Part # 4S8Y283G70P2
Cheapest I could find it: $395

Rear Seat Cowl
5VX2477300P8
Cheapest Price: $212

Crank Case Cover
Part# 36P154110100
Cheapest Price: $77

Any of you guys know where to get them cheaper?

:welcome: To the best forum out there. It looks like you circled the frame protectors above the side case. Nice bike and the best color too. Enjoy your new ride and ride safe!

Nice! We will havta go riding sometime!

I already called Rocky mountain cycle and they wanted an arm and a leg for those parts :(

Apex probabaly won't be any better....your best bet is to just be patient and wait for someone on a forum to sell 'em.

Welcome and yes... brand new parts will cost a fortune. I don't know where I read this but I believe it said something like for a $20,000 car (retail), you could spend $100,000 if you were to order every part from the dealer separately. Assembly not included!

Search for those parts here in our marketplace or just google. You should be able to find the fairing pretty easily as many people go naked with their bikes and have these laying around. The lower bits will be harder to find used.

Well i figured out what they are and WOW are they pricey!

Front Fairing Cowl
Part # 4S8Y283G70P2
Cheapest I could find it: $395

Rear Seat Cowl
5VX2477300P8
Cheapest Price: $212

Crank Case Cover
Part# 36P154110100
Cheapest Price: $77

Any of you guys know where to get them cheaper?

You'll also need the gasket for the Crank Case Cover. I got both from Partshark shipped for $85. But yours doesn't really look that bad. Mine was trashed when the previous owner dumped the bike.

Back