Hello all

Stephen

Reaction score
Visit site
Quick ' Hello' from Gloucestershire, I've been a member for 6 months, just added an avatar pic so thought I would also say 'Hi'.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

Where abouts in Glous are you?

My aunt used to have a property in Minchinhampton - beautiful - next to Princess Annes property (NOT nearly as grand though LOL)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:Stephen!!!!

Great forum and great people here.
Join the family and enjoy life!

Stephen

Reaction score
Visit site
Kazza.
Hi, you asked me where abouts in Glos did I live, actually not far from Minchinhampton, 10 miles south West, my nearest town is Wotton-Under-Edge, which is 3 miles north of Charfield (small village),
thanks.

Stephen

Reaction score
Visit site
Hellgate.
No mods yet, as long as we don't count the Yamaha small tank bag, possible luggage later in the year but really just enjoyong getting back into biking, ridden for over 30yrs but not the last 5, sold off a Kawasiki GPZ 750 turbo, bought the Fazer to just ride and enjoy (much better bike, and what a smooth engine).

TSi Fly

Reaction score
Visit site
Hellgate.
No mods yet, as long as we don't count the Yamaha small tank bag, possible luggage later in the year but really just enjoyong getting back into biking, ridden for over 30yrs but not the last 5, sold off a Kawasiki GPZ 750 turbo, bought the Fazer to just ride and enjoy (much better bike, and what a smooth engine).
Welcome, I live just the other side of Bristol and have a black Fazer S2 moded for touring, anytime you want to check out a Givi set up on the bike let me know. :welcome: