Hello all from Atlanta

Welcome Aboard!!!:D I ride your bikes big brother :thumbup:

Welcome!!! I will be traveling to Atlanta this weekend is there any construction to look for? Any help on that would be great. I will actually be going to Conyers but will take the downtown route since 285 isn't any faster. Yet again welcome!!! :welcome: :cheer:

Welcome!!! I will be traveling to Atlanta this weekend is there any construction to look for? Any help on that would be great. I will actually be going to Conyers but will take the downtown route since 285 isn't any faster. Yet again welcome!!! :welcome: :cheer:

Avoid Atlanta downtown connector I-75/85 during weekends. Re-paving is going on full swing. I-285 to I-20 best bet going into or out of Conyers.

-Cheers!
AJ

I-20 is the fastest way to get too and from Conyers, but be careful going down that road....

Cars alike drive on it like they are in a NASCAR race, and it is home to the squidliest motorcyclists in the metro area. If someone is doing a wheelie, riding in a tanktop/pajama pants, or weaving in and out of traffic, then there is a 60% chance that its happening on I-20.

Last edited:
Back