Headlights and side cover fairing cowl

N Spec

Reaction score
Visit site
Headlights sold thank you.

windshield.jpg

Forgot I have a stock clear winshield with scratches on one side. Can't tell til you get close up. $35 OBO + shipping.

Also have a pair (left and right) of side cover for the upper fairings. The ones that make a u shape. No damage and silver in color. Will have pics up soon. $45 OBO + shipping.

cowl.jpg

Call 757 - five nine three - 7253. Leave a mesg if I don't pick up and I will call you back or text me. You can take everything for $70 Shipped within the 48 States right now. Thank you for looking. PM here for quickest response.

Last edited:
The piece of fairing that covers the side of the headlight fixture is broken pretty badly on my 2005 due to my crash - I'm not sure what it's called or whether that's the proper piece, I'll try to nab a pic later... basically it's between the headlight and the other piece that you pull out when you want to actually change the headlight bulb. There is a big chunk missing and I can see into the enclosure and stuff.

Wow, this is hard to describe.

Price update and they are flexible! Make some offers. Also have a stock windshield I forgot I had and that is for sale too.

I still have them if you want them if you still want them. Just let me know. I'm guessing shipping will be anywhere from $12-$18 guessing from the top of my head. I can get a quote for you if you are interested. Sorry for the late reply. I do respond faster to PMs as I have email notification.

Back